Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Had a bad day! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/had-bad-day-t35085.html)

Bevanger 01-26-2010 08:52 AM

i love the fabs. i can't wait to see what you do with them. happy birthday :-D

mytwopals 01-26-2010 09:56 AM

Well, a belated Happy Birthday! And good to hear Morgan is still getting better and better.

skjquiltnut 01-26-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy
It is amazing how much better a little fabric can make us feel. I'm sorry that your birthday wasn't nicer, but at least you did end up getting something lovely.

Hey! Who knows better than YOU just what you would really like as a GIFT!! Sorry your special day did not turn out as you wanted.....that said, " head to your sewing room and enjoy the solitude and pleasure of stroking all that beautiful fabric!"

hapytlk 01-26-2010 01:55 PM

Good for you! Happy belated birthday. I always find comfort in fabrics as well! Enjoy. That purple metallic fabric..yum!

mommabogue 01-26-2010 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie
Yesterday was my birthday...and it was Horrible! Plus I don't really have the type of friends or family who help you celebrate, or even get you a freakin card to show they care, so after a miserable day, I went out and baught myself a present, Some nice new shinny fabrics!!! :) the pictures don't show up real well, I really am not good at using this camera...the purple one is actualy matalic...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY... TODAY WILL BE A BETTER DAY.... BECAUSE YOU HAVE US TO CELEBRATE ALL THAT 'SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GIFT FABRIC' WITH !!!! WE ALL LOVE IT.. ENJOY IT & BE SURE & SHOW US WHAT YOU DO WITH IT SO WE CAN KEEP CELEBRATING!!

watterstide 01-26-2010 02:55 PM

Goodness, what is it with husbands these days?! so sorry you had a day of crying..happy belated birthday!
I would love to send you a card! just need an address! :)

Stitchnripper 01-26-2010 04:36 PM

Happy Belated Birthday!

Shorebird 01-26-2010 04:57 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a quilting friend! Love your new stash..........Sometimes it is better to treat yourself and get something that you really want and love............ENJOY.

jljack 01-26-2010 05:44 PM

Happy Birthday to You!! Happy Birthday to You!!! Happy Birthday Dear Jamie, Happy Birthday to You!!!

Now, blow out the candles!!!! (PHEWWWW!!!)

We can still pretend, can't we? I just want to cheer you up!!

pc1camp 01-26-2010 07:33 PM

Both my kids forgot my birthday last year (which they never do) and I have not let them forget it. Then Dad's in Dec. Wow they had a bad year. My Christmas was like that. Said I was not going to stay home next year without my family. So sorry it was crummy, but the sun shines another day. We'll pray for you for brighter days. Have a great day at your party. Maybe go buy some more fabric. PA is a great place to do it. My daughter is in Carlisle so I love to go there. Again, smile-- there is another day. Go make lemonade.

Always,

Peggy
Innova 18"