Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   HONEY, I"M HOME (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/honey-i%22m-home-t11269.html)

Knot Sew 09-15-2008 05:29 AM

Bev by the looks , you have got it. Soon you will be helping the rest of us.........you have natural talent
:D

Bevanger 09-15-2008 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by laparshall
Bev.
Glad to know that you are ok. Your quilt looks like a lot of fun. You have so many nice colors and you did a great job of putting the colors together. You should be very proud of your quilt! Keep up the great work!

Linda

Awwwwwwwwww aren't you sweet. Thank You..... I love scrap quilts, but I never realized just how much they use up a stash.. I just started in May so didn't have a huge stash. I better build it up so I can make more.. But I love them. I'm enjoying this one alot.

Skeat 09-15-2008 05:54 AM

Great job!! Love it!! This will be a first place winner for sure someday!! Skeat

Izy 09-15-2008 05:59 AM

Hiya Bev...where you been gal??? Everyone missed your imput to the board :D

Glad your kidney condition turned out not to be too serious, just a case of monitoring you now I suppose, like me....not much fun peeing in a bucket for 24 hours lol!!!!!!

LOVE your quilt, I suppose you have visited Bonnie at Quiltville, the scrappy look queen of quilting already, if not you must go through her site - she has some great tips and ideas on there!!

auntluc 09-15-2008 06:01 AM

I have to ask......how do you ladies con your men to hold those quilts up for picture taking? Hubby seems to disappear about the time I need him.
Glad you're back Bev.....and the quilt is looking good too.

Bevanger 09-15-2008 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
Loving that scrap quilt! It so bright and cheery. Welcome home!

thanks sweetie :D

mamatobugboo 09-15-2008 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bevanger

Originally Posted by laparshall
Bev.
Glad to know that you are ok. Your quilt looks like a lot of fun. You have so many nice colors and you did a great job of putting the colors together. You should be very proud of your quilt! Keep up the great work!

Linda

Awwwwwwwwww aren't you sweet. Thank You..... I love scrap quilts, but I never realized just how much they use up a stash.. I just started in May so didn't have a huge stash. I better build it up so I can make more.. But I love them. I'm enjoying this one alot.

I hear a shopping trip about to happen!! It is great to have you back and thankful that you are going to be ok. Excellent job on the quilt!!

Bevanger 09-15-2008 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Bev by the looks , you have got it. Soon you will be helping the rest of us.........you have natural talent

awwwwwww thanks hun. It was the first time i ever used a pattern. Last 3 i just did whatever......

Bevanger 09-15-2008 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
Great job!! Love it!! This will be a first place winner for sure someday!! Skeat

wouldn't that be cool? thanks dearheart. your an angel :D

reneebobby 09-15-2008 06:06 AM

Bev, welcome back glad to hear all is okay and great job on the quilt. Looks good.