Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   How much do you think you can fit in a little box????????????????????????? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/how-much-do-you-think-you-can-fit-little-box-t6647.html)

Izy 04-29-2008 01:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Today I have received two boxes of fabrics!!! - Yiiiiiiiipppppppppeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

First from Cathy m and the second from sewbusy. :D :D :D

I am utterly amazed and unbelievably overwhelmed by these two very special ladies generosity, it affected me so much while I was unpacking,I was speechless - and for me that is a sure sign theres something serious going on, I thought I was going to pass out I was in utter shock :shock: :shock: :D

You will not believe how much they have managed to pack into such little boxes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Your packing skills are to be commended ladies!! :D :D :D

I have taken lots of pictures so EVERYBODY can see just out MUCH they have managed to squeeze in for us :D :D :D

I don't think I will ever be able to thank you all enough..... :D :D :D :D :D :D thank you everybody who is taking part in this - you are all truly amazing :D :D :D :D :D :D

Heres the boxes, which were delivered in perfect condition... it restores my faith in our worldwide postal system!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9203[/ATTACH]

All this came out of those two small boxes!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9204[/ATTACH]

Just unpacked Cathys box, oooohhh - I can't wait to open all the packets carefully, and read the little messages on each one!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9205[/ATTACH]

Dawn Hendrix 04-29-2008 01:35 PM

OO you are going to have so much FUN!!!

Izy 04-29-2008 01:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Heres close up pictures of Cathys lovely gifts :D :D

Izy 04-29-2008 01:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More from Cathy :D

Izy 04-29-2008 01:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I think that was all from Cathy, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is something more hiding in the box....I think it is like the Doctor Who 'Tardis' - do you get this programme in the States???? :D

Now heres Sewbusys lovely selection of goodies :D :D :D

Izy 04-29-2008 01:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and theres more :D

live2teach 04-29-2008 01:53 PM

Look at all of the goodies...yes you all will have a lot of fun!

Celeste 04-29-2008 01:57 PM

Oh, wow! Just look at all of that eye candy! Cathy, I'd love to go shopping with you so you could help me with those lovely colors!

Sewbusy, I love those wildlife materials! Izy, do they have animals like that in Spain? :oops:

Cordelia 04-29-2008 02:11 PM

Yeah, we get Dr. Who in the U.S. and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the log cabin you're starting up and the baby prints.

You're going to be busy for months.

I made a log cabin/9 patch combo quilt and selecting colors is my weakness.

I mean, really, really, weak on selecting good colors.

beachlady 04-29-2008 02:16 PM

You are really one lucky girl Izy. And Cathy M and Sewbusy are pretty wonderful!!