Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Hunter's Star and Adventures with my new phone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/hunters-star-adventures-my-new-phone-t304591.html)

Battle Axe 05-07-2019 11:45 AM

Hunter's Star and Adventures with my new phone

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]612568[/ATTACH]Here is as far as I have sew up on the two color Hunter's Star. It is all cut on the Accuquilt, and I think that thing paid for itself on this quilt alone. There is no way I could have been this accurate. It is going together very well. Most of the rest is cut out. We will see if I have enough.

On the phone front you can see that I have posted a picture with this thread. Yeeahh! I was using my new Samsung 10 e and it was taking too big a picture to upload to QB. But I was sending it to my computer using Gmail. So the Verizon lady said try the regular email icon. Sure enough there was my opportunity to resize the picture into small (10%) or medium (30%) or large. The pictures when I take them are over 3 MB and sometimes up to 4 MB. Way too big for the acceptance of 1.9MB on QB. But this works and I am thrilled to see all of you again.
Marcia

Rhonda K 05-07-2019 12:03 PM

Fabulous color combination. Love the AQ for cutting all those pieces. Glad you are fianlly able to post your pictures again.

QuiltnNan 05-07-2019 12:06 PM

very nice quilt... glad you got the upload worked out.

EmiliasNana 05-07-2019 12:07 PM

Beautiful Hunters Star. I used MSQC pattern/tutorial and it went together very well, but I'm sure the Accuquilt will be a good investment down the road. Can't comment on the phone situation however as I still have a flip phone, however was having trouble with our Canon camera taking too large pics for the board. My hubbie figured out there is a setting on the camera that still takes clear pictures but has fewer MB, so that worked.........yippee.

Jingle 05-07-2019 01:11 PM

Your quilt will be beautiful when finished.

rusty quilter 05-07-2019 01:43 PM

Beautiful Hunter's Star!

Tartan 05-07-2019 02:37 PM

​Looking good and I love that purple fabric.

MicheleC 05-07-2019 04:24 PM

The hunter star is on my to do list. Yours is beautiful in two colors. I’m eager to see the finished product. I’m glad you got your phone issues sorted.

ladyinpurple135 05-07-2019 05:42 PM

Beautiful color of your quilt. And I’m glad to hear you used the Accuquilt. I have the die but haven’t used it - yet! This is one of my favorite patterns - I love them in two colors and I also like ones using many colors. Hard to chose which I like more. Thanks so much for sharing.

TheMerkleFamily 05-07-2019 06:31 PM

Your HS is wonderful! This pattern is on my 'quilting bucket list' too :) I really like your 2-color option and have always been curious if there's a noticeable improvement when using the Accuquilt to cut fabric - glad you're having such success with it! Can't wait to see your quilt finished!