Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I was bad... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-bad-t108498.html)

wyckedquilter 03-17-2011 06:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm in Wal-Mart at least once a week, and I always check out the fabric section, hoping for something new. Well, Tuesday I found it. They had just put this line out, and I feel in love with it. I rushed home and looked at all my patterns to see what I had that I could use, and finally decided on "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up. So back I went yesterday to get my fabric. I haven't started cutting it, I'm hoping for some free time this weekend to get started. As far as my Zodiac blocks, they are soaking in the wash, my mom has used Shout to get some stains off of her cross-stitch projects, so she brought me her bottle to try. I'll let you know how that works! :P

This will be the large main squares and 6' border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171182[/ATTACH]

Just a shot of them all together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171183[/ATTACH]

These will be the various other size blocks, the polka dot will be the inner border..sorry, kind of fuzzy pic, but you get the idea...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]171187[/ATTACH]

littlehud 03-17-2011 06:40 PM

I'm in love with your fabric. It's so pretty. Our Walmart doesn't carry fabric so I guess I'll just have to admire yours. I can't wait to see the quilt. Sounds wonderful.

cjomomma 03-17-2011 06:40 PM

Oh man my wm doesn't have these or else I would have them too.

SueJ 03-17-2011 06:41 PM

The fabrics are beautiful! Maybe you can post pics as you progress? I would love to see what you do with it if it's not too much trouble.

Sue

Annaquilts 03-17-2011 06:41 PM

Sigh that is yummy looking.

hperttula123 03-17-2011 06:43 PM

Those are wonderful fabrics and they go so well with each other. Can't wait to see your quilt in progress!!!

Mary M 03-17-2011 06:46 PM

Wow those are pretty. I haven't seen those at our Wal Mart but I don't check very often. Sure want to see the quilt when it is finished.

BrendaY 03-17-2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by wyckedquilter
I'm in Wal-Mart at least once a week, and I always check out the fabric section, hoping for something new. Well, Tuesday I found it. They had just put this line out, and I feel in love with it. I rushed home and looked at all my patterns to see what I had that I could use, and finally decided on "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up. So back I went yesterday to get my fabric. I haven't started cutting it, I'm hoping for some free time this weekend to get started. As far as my Zodiac blocks, they are soaking in the wash, my mom has used Shout to get some stains off of her cross-stitch projects, so she brought me her bottle to try. I'll let you know how that works! :P

OUtstanding patterns! Love those fabrics!

Leota 03-17-2011 06:55 PM

That's going to be too much fun...

KatFish 03-17-2011 07:00 PM

I have the same fabric. I have been saving it waiting for just the right pattern. I got my fabric at Joanns on a 50% off red tag day. I will have to look up that pattern. Having a hard time thinking about cutting up all of that pretty fabric. :D