Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I finished my quilt Mini-minis Wednesday. Here they are! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-finished-my-quilt-mini-minis-wednesday-here-they-t770.html)

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-16-2007 11:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hope you like these. Let me know!

number two. friend
Give me your honest opinions.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]641[/ATTACH]

number one. teacher
Let me know what you think.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]642[/ATTACH]

number three. sister
What do you think?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]686[/ATTACH]

number two. friend
Give me your honest opinions.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]641[/ATTACH]

vicki reno 03-16-2007 12:02 PM

They are too cute :!: I love them. You are one smart lady :!: Cake artist and quilt artist or should I say Fiber Artist. Eithe way you are good!

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-16-2007 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by vicki reno
They are too cute :!: I love them. You are one smart lady :!: Cake artist and quilt artist or should I say Fiber Artist. Eithe way you are good!

awww. You're so sweet! I also make jewelry...among lots of other things. I can get into about anything!! :D It's fun!

Country Quilter 03-16-2007 12:06 PM

Those are very cute!!! You are very talented!!!

zyxquilts 03-16-2007 12:18 PM

Those are cute! What size are they? You done good! :thumbup:

sue

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-16-2007 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
Those are cute! What size are they? You done good! :thumbup:

sue

Each one was a different size. They were in the area of 12" x 12". I didn't measure them, and I have them wrapped in a gift box for my sister. :roll:

Misty56 03-16-2007 01:28 PM

I love them!! They are so cute,Misty

patricej 03-16-2007 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Looks like I messed up the titles, but oh well. 1 was supposed to be teacher. 2-friend (dolphin), and 3 was sunflower-sister. I don't guess it really matters about that, though.
Also, I scanned these. I think it makes them look funny. Looks like shadows here and there.

the scanned image is so much more life-like and shows off the details and quality of all the hard work. looks like you could touch the monitor and feel the real thing.

ButtercreamCakeArtist 03-16-2007 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Looks like I messed up the titles, but oh well. 1 was supposed to be teacher. 2-friend (dolphin), and 3 was sunflower-sister. I don't guess it really matters about that, though.
Also, I scanned these. I think it makes them look funny. Looks like shadows here and there.

the scanned image is so much more life-like and shows off the details and quality of all the hard work. looks like you could touch the monitor and feel the real thing.

Yeah, you're right about that. I know it was easier to get them with the scanner than the camera. The camera makes them too bright with the flash, and you really don't get a good close-up.

Denise0256 07-16-2007 07:29 PM

Ok this might seem like a silly/dumb question, are these hand embroidered or machine? Doesn't matter because I think they are adorable anyway.
Thanks Denise