Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I Just Got Back From Marshall Dry Goods....again :-) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-just-got-back-marshall-dry-goods-again-t40745.html)

argranny 03-27-2010 06:16 PM

what town is it in? I live in Arkansas too and would love to made the trip for that kind of prices. nice colors

juststart 03-27-2010 06:21 PM

I agree with quiltgirl. That is a lot of stash!! Your selection is wonderful, want to share?lol

marsye 03-27-2010 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by argranny
what town is it in? I live in Arkansas too and would love to made the trip for that kind of prices. nice colors

Batesville

Dear One 5 03-27-2010 07:33 PM

Glad to know about Marshalls Dry Goods in Batesville, I live just about 35 miles from there. Have to check that place out, sounds fabulous!!!!

craftiladi 03-28-2010 05:38 AM

WoW Lady when you go shopping...YOU GO SHOPPING...love all your color choices...I am assuming some of that will be turned in your famous appliques? $1.55 a yd thats a steal!

sewbusy 03-28-2010 07:50 AM

I went there with my sister who get to go to the wholesale side, you have to purchase the entire bolt but at the price it is so worth it. I got two bolts of flannel at $1.50 a yard and it is the best flannel I have ever used. One with a blue theme and the other pink. It is a long drive from Joplin Mo. so we made the day of it. She purchased over $1,200 dollars worth of stuff for her business. I would love to go again someday.

Chrickett 03-28-2010 10:52 AM

I just called them and they willbe open Saturday and closed on Sunday.

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch

Originally Posted by Eddie
Hi Marsye,

Melissa and I were in Marshall's Wednesday and Thursday of this week on a buying binge as well. We might have strolled right past ya! :D

Did you happen to know their hours on Easter weekend? My friend and I want to go down during her 4 day vacation, but need to know if they are even going to be open! Thanks

Sorry, I don't know but here is their number 1-888-744-8277

Chrickett 03-28-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Dear One 5
Glad to know about Marshalls Dry Goods in Batesville, I live just about 35 miles from there. Have to check that place out, sounds fabulous!!!!

I live south of there about that far, do you live north, south, East or West of Batesville. they have a couple of great eating place there too, on main street, wearsome comfy shoes the place his hugh.

Dear One 5 03-28-2010 11:23 AM

I live in south, only Hancocks here and Walmart doesn't carry fabric anymore.

schwanton 03-28-2010 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by marsye

Originally Posted by wvdek
Let me stop choking here. Now I have to clean up my keyboard 'cuz I spit my water out.

Did you say $700.00 of fabric? Is that what you spent or is that what the fabric is normally worth? Eegads that's alot of moolah.

LOL!! Yes I bought almost 700.00.....at 1.55 per yard its a bargain! I don't know how many yards I got but its alot! I'm hoping it will be enough to last me the yest of the year! :thumbup: :lol:

Which year would that be? Sorry, that is envy talking!