Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I think I over did it today.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/i-think-i-over-did-today-t79641.html)

suebee 11-30-2010 10:44 AM

Hey Corky - I love your avatar picture. did you have a pattern for this bag? if so, can you tell me what pattern it is? Love it!!
Thank you!

belmer 11-30-2010 10:48 AM

Wonderful, colorful quilts.... You did a fabulous job with them!

miss_ticky2 11-30-2010 10:50 AM

Those are beautiful and you've done a great job

jljack 11-30-2010 10:55 AM

Wow!! Nice quilts, and you certainly have been very busy for a new quilter. With all those "orders" from your family, you will be busy with quilting for months and years!! Welcome to the club...we all "suffer" from the overflowing project list.

Katia 11-30-2010 11:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for all the sweet and kind comments. I am still learning and loving it. The other day my husband was watching me put together his sisters quilt and said that I sure must love sewing. I didn't think to much of it then but later got to thinking about it. And yes, yes I do. I do love it. And thank God that I have the time and the talent to do so.

I still have three quilts to finish before Christmas, among other things, but I will get them done.

I also made two Christmas outfits for my Granddaughter and a bunch of hats for her and the other grand sons. I made tons of bow tuck purses, thinking I would sell them. Have not had time to do that though. I've made a couple of raggy quilts and other baby shower things. I even made a dragon Halloween costume. I am sure I am leaving something out. I take pictures of most of the things I make. I did not used to do that, but my husband thinks it is a good idea to do it so I feel like I am accomplishing things.

I used to work at home, making the Christmas ornaments like I said before. So I am used to staying busy. After 20 years doing that I decided I was done. I could go get a real job I suppose, but my husband thought I should do what I wanted for a change. So here I am. For me it is sorta living the dream. I fell truly blessed to be able to create and sew and quilt. I keep thinking how much more I could get done if I stopped doing Facebook games and playing on the internet. LOL

BizzieLizzie 11-30-2010 12:00 PM

WOW!! Just fabulous!

rootyr 11-30-2010 12:13 PM

Very nice!

amma 11-30-2010 01:48 PM

Beautiful quilts!! They will all be well loved :D:D:D

Grandmama Pat 12-01-2010 06:30 AM

Your arm deserves a day off! But, of course, that puts you a day behind on getting all those quilts done. It's my back that starts hurting me. I just wish I had more time to quilt and sew. Working and taking care of two grandchildren at my age takes all my time with none to spare. Oh, well, their dad will, hopefully, be home in February.

Quilt4u 12-01-2010 06:34 AM

Wow!!! They are beautiful.