Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR 2....Group 2 Pictures......The Stitching Sisters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-2-group-2-pictures-stitching-sisters-t26740.html)

KGoodhand 10-22-2009 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just received the center from peaceandjoy! It is beautiful!
Now to starts listening to see what it would like for a border!

peaceandjoy's center!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56067[/ATTACH]

Butterflyspain 10-22-2009 12:09 PM

Gorgeous centre from Peaceand joy. Lovely christmassy colours.

Elle

sandpat 10-22-2009 04:01 PM

Oh..that is a great center peaceandjoy...it will speak really quick I think :D

Teacup 10-22-2009 05:51 PM

Ooohhhh... what a lovely center. It's such pretty star...different from most. Let us know which block it is from Quilters Cache. I love it.

NOW -- I got Kendra's center today! GROUP 2, WE ARE DOING THE EVENING STARS CENTER. It's so bright and cheerful, lots of different colors. This is going to be fun.

mamabird3 10-22-2009 09:21 PM

I will break out my Christmas music when it's my turn!! Love musical inspiratoin :D

craftiladi 10-22-2009 10:23 PM

Oh that turned out so pretty, very different...was it hard and would you recommend it to a beginner?

Mamabird...I love Christmas music...espically alittle Kenny G...when my kids lived at home they got so tired of hearing his Christmas cd, now my oldest calls home to see if I am decorating & to see if Kenny is playing in the background..lol

tlrnhi 10-23-2009 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I know Terri won't be able to wait to get her grubby hands on it mama! Hopefully it won' t be too tempting for her to keep it! :lol: It sounds so cute...so you'll post another pic before you sent it out???

Hey! I resemble that remark!!! lol

Yes, I'm peeking in and checking!

sandpat 10-23-2009 04:54 AM

Awwww....you sneaky little dog you!!! I just knew you'd have to find time at some point...you miss us don't ya'???? Huh???? Huh?????

peaceandjoy 10-23-2009 10:36 AM

Just a quick check in to my most important favorites, and of course this is one of them. :lol:
Thanks so much for posting a picture of my center. Finally, finally, I will have a holiday quilt! It's one of those things that's been on my list forever. This is really going to work out well.

Sorry, I don't remember the name of the block - I did it at least two years ago. When we are home, I'll try to look it up. We are out of town until 11/1, and I don't often have internet available. It's supposed to be free wireless where we are right now, but it's verrryyyy slow and a poor signal.

However, the cloudless blue skies, walks on the beach, and palm trees swaying are making up for my inability to check in! ;)

Hope you are all well; I'm planning to visit a LQS later this week & will be keeping my eyes open for any fabrics that need to come home with me.

Butterflyspain 10-23-2009 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy
Just a quick check in to my most important favorites, and of course this is one of them. :lol:
Thanks so much for posting a picture of my center. Finally, finally, I will have a holiday quilt! It's one of those things that's been on my list forever. This is really going to work out well.

Sorry, I don't remember the name of the block - I did it at least two years ago. When we are home, I'll try to look it up. We are out of town until 11/1, and I don't often have internet available. It's supposed to be free wireless where we are right now, but it's verrryyyy slow and a poor signal.

However, the cloudless blue skies, walks on the beach, and palm trees swaying are making up for my inability to check in! ;)

Its nice to hear from you PeaceandJoy, sound like you are in a very nice place at the moment.

Elle

Hope you are all well; I'm planning to visit a LQS later this week & will be keeping my eyes open for any fabrics that need to come home with me.