Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-ii-group-4-pictures-%22quilters-around-world%22-t26692.html)

sandpat 10-22-2009 03:16 PM

*Slowly backing away from the group*....Calm down, now there's a pretty girl (thats what I say when my horses get too excited :roll: ) Maybe we are just a TAD competitive??? :shock: :lol: :lol: And the rooster is still just whispering! :evil:

Gai...that is a gorgeous addition! I know that JoeAnne will think so, even if she doesn't tell you that.

All of you over achievers....don't forget you owe the center owner a postcard to go with the round! :wink: If you don't behave we'll tell you that it has to be a handmade landscape oostcard of your town.... :twisted: :twisted:

Butterflyspain 10-22-2009 03:26 PM

Gorgeous work on that one, really realy love it.

Elle

gaigai 10-22-2009 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
*Slowly backing away from the group*....Calm down, now there's a pretty girl (thats what I say when my horses get too excited :roll: )

Well, at least we aren't pear ho's! LOL

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 10-22-2009 05:38 PM

what's a pear ho?

gaigai 10-22-2009 05:50 PM

Mel, Patti has two horses, and she has a pear tree in her pasture/yard. A while ago she laughingly told me that her horses were pear whores! LOL

gaigai 10-22-2009 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
That is an amazing border....fits it so nicely. Great job!!!!!!!!!

Hey, let's try to beat all the other groups getting ours up!!

Esq, I think you've spooked sandpat!!

And don't forget that this one comes to you next! :P :P

gaigai 10-22-2009 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Gorgeous work on that one, really realy love it.

Elle

Thanks Elle. I think the first border is going to be the easiest, because it's the smallest and will probably be more a transition piece between the center and the bigger more elaborate borders.

k3n 10-23-2009 12:07 AM

Gai that is absolutely parfait! :D

Patti - maybe the rooster has a sore throat? Put some honey and lemon in his grain! :mrgreen:

sandpat 10-23-2009 04:52 AM

*chanting new mantra*- I'm brave, this group doesn't scare me.. :wink:
Working on these beautiful centers...now THAT scares me! OK...over that also and going to get the honey now. I think Monseur has something stuck in his craw...I'm gonna whack him on the back for good measure... :D

k3n 10-23-2009 05:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sandpat
*chanting new mantra*- I'm brave, this group doesn't scare me.. :wink:
Working on these beautiful centers...now THAT scares me! OK...over that also and going to get the honey now. I think Monseur has something stuck in his craw...I'm gonna whack him on the back for good measure... :D

hang him up by his feet and swing him round your head! :mrgreen:

Meanwhile.... I'm done with Esq's - ta daaa!

I must admit to being quite pleased, see how the HSTs in the corners carry on the radiating out from the centre effect?

Either a) I'm a genius or b) that was pure chance and I didn't realise there would be that effect til I looked at the photo - YOU decide. :D

I only hope she likes it! (now nervously biting nails... :shock: )