Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   IRR II Group 4 Pictures...."Quilters Around the World" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/irr-ii-group-4-pictures-%22quilters-around-world%22-t26692.html)

Esqmommy 10-14-2009 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Yes, I guess I'll have to fiddle with the pic in EQ6 when I get the little beauty, to know the size etc. Esq - I would NEVER assume you'd cut points off by accident. :shock: :D

Oh, it's on it's way! Woo hoo!

Well, I have cut off points, plenty, in my quilting life. However, I would not have cut them off for this baby! On the other center, my circle doesn't line up so well, but I figured that would create less pressure to the next set of rounds. I think if you get a "perfect" piece, and it's a hard one (curves, complex design, etc) then it's uber-intimidating!!

How ya likin your EQ6??

sandpat 10-15-2009 03:19 PM

Le (or should it be La?) Rooster has LANDED! Boy oh boy...he is amazingly better looking in person than on here and he looks pretty darned good here! Now....what to do...what to do.....I know...he has to crow for me a few times :lol:

Oh...and can I use a black pen for the label or should I hunt down a brown one?

k3n 10-16-2009 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Le (or should it be La?) Rooster has LANDED! Boy oh boy...he is amazingly better looking in person than on here and he looks pretty darned good here! Now....what to do...what to do.....I know...he has to crow for me a few times :lol:

Oh...and can I use a black pen for the label or should I hunt down a brown one?

You can use a pen that's sky blue pink with yellow dots if you like, Patti! :D

And FYI it's le rooster, or correctly, 'le coq'. :wink:

gaigai 10-16-2009 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Why am I not surprised!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 10-16-2009 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai

Originally Posted by k3n

Why am I not surprised!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a perfectly normal and innocent French word, as well you know! :lol:

sawsan 10-16-2009 01:19 AM

Fabulous Quilts

gaigai 10-16-2009 05:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Taaa Daaa! Here is JoeAnn's center. Obviously it didn't show to advantage in the previous photo. Hmmmmmm, What to do............

JoeAnn's IRR Center
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52936[/ATTACH]

sandpat 10-16-2009 06:20 AM

:shock: :shock: Oh gosh! JoeAnne...that is fabulous! Now I can't tell if I'm nervous or excited or just plain ole scared of these gorgeous centers! Maybe all of the above!

There was no crowing this morning......hmmmm...will have to keep waiting.. :roll: on le coq!

Esqmommy 10-16-2009 07:08 AM

I got GAi's center and its soooooooo amazing in person!! You wouldn't believe it. There are fabrics with sparkles in it!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine? woo hoo...

k3n 10-16-2009 07:32 AM

JoAnn's centre is beautiful Gai, how about a needle turn appliqué border? You've mastered fusible so onwards and upwards... :mrgreen:

Patti - when Monsieur le Coq DOES speak to you, I hope it's not in French. :shock: :lol: