Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Isn't this Beautiful???????? ADDED 2 PICS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/isnt-beautiful-added-2-pics-t9136.html)

Bevanger 07-17-2008 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Your quilt diary is adorable. I am in love with her ballet costume you posted. What a talented young woman!!

Thanks hun. She amazes me all the time with things she's done

reneebobby 07-17-2008 05:03 AM

Very talented young lady, does she do anything with her drawings?

Bevanger 07-17-2008 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by barnbum
HOLY COW!! She's really good!! Is she doing this for a job?? She should be an illustrator!!

These ?s may have been answered--I'll go back to look....

I told her once she could be a model, artist, and clothes designer. She doesn't have enough confidence in herself. Well I make darn sure she KNOWS she is good.

Bevanger 07-17-2008 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
Very talented young lady, does she do anything with her drawings?

So far she does the artwork for the ballet school. She's been in ballet since age 5, and good friends with the teacher

mfre42day 07-17-2008 09:31 AM

That ones a keeper! Both Fiancee and Pic. Congratulations on your new Daughter to be :wink: I have two daughters whom I wanted to be two sons...So when they each found thier perfect mate it was exactly like getting the two sons I had always wanted!

Bevanger 07-17-2008 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by mfre42day
That ones a keeper! Both Fiancee and Pic. Congratulations on your new Daughter to be :wink: I have two daughters whom I wanted to be two sons...So when they each found thier perfect mate it was exactly like getting the two sons I had always wanted!

After all my surgeries (sp) I couldn't have anymore kids, so when David got with Blythe it was a blessing, PLUS I picked her out LOL Her mom & I are good friends so we played match maker..... WE DID GOOD.... Hopefully they'll get married in Oct. She wants a job first..:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Knot Sew 07-19-2008 01:21 PM

Congrats...looks like you got a winner....... :D and i agree with what has been said :wink:

jbsstrawberry 07-19-2008 03:35 PM

Sooo much talent!! and beautiful to boot. You tell that wonderfully talented young lady to listen to all these quilting aunties and KNOW that she can go far with her talents!!! Give that special gal a bunch of hugs!

CissyQuilts 07-19-2008 04:09 PM

Wow! Your son's fiance` is very talented! It was so sweet of her to make that for you.

Bevanger 07-19-2008 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Sooo much talent!! and beautiful to boot. You tell that wonderfully talented young lady to listen to all these quilting aunties and KNOW that she can go far with her talents!!! Give that special gal a bunch of hugs!

i sure will hun....