Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   It's Cathy M's birthday, but I got the present! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/its-cathy-ms-birthday-but-i-got-present-t7527.html)

tlrnhi 05-26-2008 11:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was not expecting anything but bills in the mail today.
When I walked out to the mailbox, there's a package in there.
Hmmm....who's sending me a package? I know I wasn't getting a square for the Round Robin, but there's a package, none the less.
I have gotten in the habit of NOT looking at the mail on the way to the house, so when I got IN the house, I'm checking this out.
A HUGE smile comes over me. I run upstairs so I can put the bills on the desk and open my package. I look at the return address, it's from Cathy M. :) :) :)

This is what I got.......
Isn't it cute????

Can you see my helper UNDER the fabric? This isn't a really good picture, but had to show you my helper in there.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10566[/ATTACH]

This one is better. Look REALLY close and you can still see my helper in there. He fell back to sleep. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10594[/ATTACH]

zyxquilts 05-26-2008 11:44 PM

What a lovely surprise Terri! Good thing your Big Boy was there to help you :D

tlrnhi 05-26-2008 11:49 PM

Oh yes, he's a great helper!
He holds down fabric so it doesn't float away!
His best thing to do is to hold down that loveseat. You know, it WILL fly away if he gets off it! lol

amma 05-27-2008 12:05 AM

It looks like you are getting some snow in Guam :lol: :shock: :lol: 8) :lol: Nice fabrics! :D :D :D

tlrnhi 05-27-2008 12:05 AM

She include a note that says I should have fun sewing with my mittens on. lol
She's such a goof!

Barb M 05-27-2008 12:32 AM

Now that is soooo cute! Wouldn't that look so cute with window panes in front of it? Hey Terri, if you lived here, you would have had your mittens on 3 weeks ago for our snow in May that we had. Awe, now that's a cute surprise for sure :)

tlrnhi 05-27-2008 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Barb M
Now that is soooo cute! Wouldn't that look so cute with window panes in front of it? Hey Terri, if you lived here, you would have had your mittens on 3 weeks ago for our snow in May that we had. Awe, now that's a cute surprise for sure :)

Yes, it is too cute! I'm not sure if I'm just going to border it or what.
I think for now, I'm just going to tack it to the wall, so when I get REALLY hot, I can look at it and cool off. :)

tlrnhi 05-27-2008 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Loretta
Very cute fabric. Where was the "helper"? I enlarged photo and still do not see him. Duh me!

Look down in the bottom right hand corner. You will see a color that doesn't go with anything. lol

beachlady 05-27-2008 03:29 AM

That'll be the only snow you see til you get back to the states! So cute.

tlrnhi 05-27-2008 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
That'll be the only snow you see til you get back to the states! So cute.

I know, unless I Google it. lol