Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   It's a quilting weekend. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/its-quilting-weekend-t12130.html)

ScubaK 10-11-2008 07:57 PM

Littlehud....
I am sooo envious.
I tried working on my couple of Halloween projects today and the Hubby made me stop and go to costco!!!!
I told him that Sat is my day to sew!!!
I have alot to do!!!!
Plus my new machine is giving me fits!!!!
Everything looks marvelous that you are working on!
You go, girl!
K

GailG 10-12-2008 04:30 AM

Great job. I have to do my serious quilting Monday - Thursday (that's when DH is working. Or when football is on TV. :lol: Tha Bargello is terrific. How do you get all of that under the machine? I find it such a chore. Thanks for sharing.

Quilting Aggi 10-12-2008 05:15 AM

Littlehud how are you quilting your bargello? I have a quilt that is similar with lots of colours and I have noooooooo idea how I'm going to quilt it!

oooh btw, looooove the quilts!!!! Isn't it great to have a good couple days of productive sewing and quilting!

littlehud 10-12-2008 12:06 PM

Me too. I have quilted about 5 hours on the bargello. Figure I have about 5 hours to go. Lucky, quilting is my favorite part!!!

littlehud 10-12-2008 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Marcia
Your journey quilt is really neat. I have never seen one like that before.

It was a block a month quilt through Hancocks. I cheated and got all the fabric and finished it early.

littlehud 10-12-2008 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Littlehud how are you quilting your bargello? I have a quilt that is similar with lots of colours and I have noooooooo idea how I'm going to quilt it!

oooh btw, looooove the quilts!!!! Isn't it great to have a good couple days of productive sewing and quilting!

I love it when there is a day or two I can quilt. It happens so seldom. I decided to meander quilt the bargello. Couldn't think of any other way to do it. I am using multi colored thread. (My first time to use that) I love it, because I could not match every color in the quilt.

littlehud 10-12-2008 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by KO24
Littlehud....
I am sooo envious.
I tried working on my couple of Halloween projects today and the Hubby made me stop and go to costco!!!!
I told him that Sat is my day to sew!!!
I have alot to do!!!!
Plus my new machine is giving me fits!!!!
Everything looks marvelous that you are working on!
You go, girl!
K

Don't you hate it when your machine dosn't cooperate. (and your hubby isn't cooperating either. LOL) Thanks for the compliments though. Maybe Sunday is your quilting day this week.

GailG 10-12-2008 02:38 PM

Take the time to be with DH. Life is short. We had a close call 3 years ago which made us take a second look at our priorities. He had a heart attack, but made a complete recovery. I can sew when he's at work (or when he cuts the lawn). But I know what you mean. It's difficult to tear yourself away from a project when you're really having fun. :lol:

Jim's Gem 10-12-2008 07:45 PM

Nice quilts!! Isn't it great when you can just get in some concentrated quilting time!!

quiltnut4ever 01-23-2009 03:00 PM

Love that bargello. Where did you get the pattern?