Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   I've been to Wal Mart again (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/ive-been-wal-mart-again-t6692.html)

jbsstrawberry 04-30-2008 08:30 PM

Wow!! how fun was that!!!! Some really nice stuff you got there!!! (Stuff...LOL sound like a bunch of addicts for sure don't we...hey lady got any stuff in your stash?)

mgshaw 04-30-2008 08:39 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Honey that fabric bug done bit you big time didnt it? You no there is no known antidote!!!!!
Great Fabrics!!! You are going to have lots of fun, wish I could caress them !!!! Are they all flannels?

Celeste 04-30-2008 08:53 PM

Whew! What a great haul! We can't wait to see what you'll do with them! Do you have any ideas yet?

tlrnhi 04-30-2008 11:46 PM

Let's see....I have the "stitched" teddy bears, the red hearts, the frogs, the stars........we have the same taste! lol

Great haul!!!

Knot Sew 05-01-2008 03:36 AM

Oh my, how did you carry it all? Think of the stack of quilts you can make.......very pretty :D

tlrnhi 05-01-2008 04:07 AM

That's why Walmart has BIG buggies! To carry all the fabric! lol

c2cd2008 05-01-2008 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
:lol: :lol: :lol: Honey that fabric bug done bit you big time didnt it? You no there is no known antidote!!!!!
Great Fabrics!!! You are going to have lots of fun, wish I could caress them !!!! Are they all flannels?

I know there is no cure for the bug! LOL I think we need a 12 step program or something! HA HA Most of them are flannels. There are a few cottons but for the most part just flannel's. They are closing that Wal Marts department out so a lot of it was on sale and really not a lot choose from. I helped take even more off the shelves. I was in need of some baby fabrics for sure. So this helped out with some of that and I still had girl on the mind I supposed because I ended up with some of that too.

I LOVE the white with red hearts flannel on it. I have some really pretty valentines fabric I have been caressing for a couple of years now and I can so see the flannel as a backing on a quilt using the stash of valentines. The pink with the princess' on them are super cute and I am dying to stand it up next to some of my frog fabric, a fantacy quilt perhaps?

tlrnhi 05-01-2008 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by c2cd2008

Originally Posted by mgshaw

I know there is no cure for the bug! LOL I think we need a 12 step program or something! HA HA Most of them are flannels. There are a few cottons but for the most part just flannel's. They are closing that Wal Marts department out so a lot of it was on sale and really not a lot choose from. I helped take even more off the shelves. I was in need of some baby fabrics for sure. So this helped out with some of that and I still had girl on the mind I supposed because I ended up with some of that too.

I LOVE the white with red hearts flannel on it. I have some really pretty valentines fabric I have been caressing for a couple of years now and I can so see the flannel as a backing on a quilt using the stash of valentines. The pink with the princess' on them are super cute and I am dying to stand it up next to some of my frog fabric, a fantacy quilt perhaps?

I made pajama pants out of the frog and the heart flannel for Courtney.

c2cd2008 05-01-2008 05:49 AM

I have frog jammies! I love them! But mine were made from a flannel that was just frogs, they are still cute though.

mgshaw 05-01-2008 05:58 AM

Oh heck c2c i dont want no program I like the sickness!!!!!!