Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Japan Twist Doll Quilt Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/japan-twist-doll-quilt-pictures-t22022.html)

Ninnie 07-07-2009 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by youme
Ninnie,
K3n said she trained her post office lady for international shipping. LOL

I hope it gets there alright, Youme. If not I'll send it again! I guess I will have to train the guy here in this Boonie Town! :lol: :lol: :lol:

youme 07-07-2009 03:13 PM

I trained our post office lady,too. LOL She was amazed to see all the envelopes lined up the other day I brought for this swap.

Ninnie 07-07-2009 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by youme
I trained our post office lady,too. LOL She was amazed to see all the envelopes lined up the other day I brought for this swap.

And yours were going all over the world!
My guy would have a heart attack! :lol: :lol:
We live on a country route, so have to go to the post office to mail a package. I taped it up good. hope it gets there in one piece, if not blame it on my local guy! :wink: :wink:

youme 07-07-2009 03:37 PM

Well the lady there almost swooned.
She might be afraid of my visit. LOL

pittsburgpam 07-08-2009 02:08 PM

Thos are all so nice, I'm sorry that I didn't see this thread sooner.

One question... what size are the doll quilts? Maybe I can keep it in mind and do some while working on full sized ones.

Ninnie 07-08-2009 02:21 PM

They can be 12" by 12" up to 24" by 24"

And soooooooo much fun!!!!The neat thing about them is that they don't take a long time to make! :D
Come and join in the fun!

sewjoyce 07-08-2009 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

And soooooooo much fun!!!!The neat thing about them is that they don't take a long time to make! :D

Please let me know when you all are doing another one!!

tlrnhi 07-09-2009 01:10 AM

Mine have been coming out a little big bigger because I put the edge on it. I've always got to be the different one lol

Ninnie 07-09-2009 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Mine have been coming out a little big bigger because I put the edge on it. I've always got to be the different one lol

mine also. Terri, but didn't want to tell on myself! :lol: :lol: Just not good here at rules! :wink: This time it is smaller, trying to make a mini! Never worry about the exact size when I'm designing it!

tlrnhi 07-09-2009 01:24 AM

I'm good at rules. The little quilt WAS the size it was supposed to be. Not MY fault when I put the edge on it, it made it bigger!