Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Let's show off our fall quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/lets-show-off-our-fall-quilts-t160064.html)

Sewfine 08-12-2012 03:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are some beautiful quilts. Here is my Fall/Thanksgiving Quilt top made last year. Not sure how to quilt it though.

Atomicdog 08-12-2012 03:14 AM

Great thread for this time of year - all kinds of eye candy to inspire for fall! What great work everyone - I'll send everyone my address to pack up those lovelies and you can just send them on to me!

Lorraine Simon 08-12-2012 03:51 AM

great for fall. to me it says fall with a hint of a spring to follow soon.

burchquilts 08-12-2012 07:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the very 1st "Yellow Brick Road" I ever made (I've made about a gazillion since then... I love that pattern!). I found a beautiful fabric medley in the Keepsake catalog & my DD's BFF just happened to have a fall wedding coming up, so i used those fabrics & this new (at the time) pattern for her wedding present. I was THRILLED with how it turned out, tho I know there's nothing fancy about it. I just liked the fabrics (& how quickly the pattern worked up -- even I couldn't mess it up... LOL!). I LOVE fall colored or themed quilts so I'm super glad you started this thread!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355088[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]355090[/ATTACH]

SouthPStitches 08-12-2012 07:54 AM

Love your fabrics and color choices. I love all fabric, but fall fabrics are my all time favorite. I'm anxious to start another fall project but can't until I have a couple of birthday lap quilts done.

Originally Posted by burchquilts (Post 5435493)
Here's the very 1st "Yellow Brick Road" I ever made (I've made about a gazillion since then... I love that pattern!). I found a beautiful fabric medley in the Keepsake catalog & my DD's BFF just happened to have a fall wedding coming up, so i used those fabrics & this new (at the time) pattern for her wedding present. I was THRILLED with how it turned out, tho I know there's nothing fancy about it. I just liked the fabrics (& how quickly the pattern worked up -- even I couldn't mess it up... LOL!). I LOVE fall colored or themed quilts so I'm super glad you started this thread!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355088[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]355090[/ATTACH]

burchquilts 08-12-2012 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by DJ (Post 4444784)
Sorry, double post . . .

Your autumn leaf quilt is gorgeous! I'm loving seeing all these stunning quilts!!!

burchquilts 08-12-2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Atomicdog (Post 5434925)
Great thread for this time of year - all kinds of eye candy to inspire for fall! What great work everyone - I'll send everyone my address to pack up those lovelies and you can just send them on to me!

I'm afraid you might has to wrestle me for them... LOL! Aren't they all stunning? I dunno about y'all but I'm READY to wrap up in a fall quilt & enjoy watching the leaves drift down!