Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Look What DH got for me! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/look-what-dh-got-me-t114662.html)

MamaBear61 04-09-2011 03:55 AM

Lucky you, a new machine and an enabler husband. It doesn't get any better.

normasews 04-09-2011 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by tammy cosper

Originally Posted by nursie76
He is totally awesome...he seems to take such joy in bringing me such happiness with my quilting stuff. I still think he should learn how to quilt!!! ;-)

The machine is in great shape, doesn't look like it was ever used.

I am lucky like this too. It seems to give my husband such great joy too. Thank God for men like these.
Happy for you. What a great deal.
Tammy

I'm one of the lucky ones too. They find joy in making us happy! They see how excited we get over anything that has to do with our wonderful craft. No matter how big or small the item may be, it's always about the thought behind it. Congratulations on you new toy! He's certainly a keeper!

Sewfine 04-09-2011 04:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love your machine. I ask my step dad for an embroidery machine last summer. I told help to buy a singer machine and this is what he brought. He said the dealer told him Husqvarna Viking was buying out Singer. I have a Husqvarna Viking H/Class 500E, sewing, embroidery and quilting machine. I had to buy the attachments seperately also. I found mines at Sewvacdirect.com.

Sewfine

nursie76 04-09-2011 05:41 AM

Sewfine - Boy they do look alike! We have Twins! ;-)
Thanks for the heads up on the parts. I wonder if they are interchangeable.

Have a great day!

Mariposa 04-09-2011 05:44 AM

Wow! Hubby is a keeper! Can he come train mine-? :)
Have fun with Fantasia!!

psychonurse 04-09-2011 05:46 AM

So nice both SM and your hubby are keepers.
I got my janomme 10001 while shopping for a sewing table.
Hubby saw them using it in the store and said " Don't you want one?" and several yrs later still enjoying it.
He's a keeper also.

katyquilter 04-09-2011 05:49 AM

Great hubby. Can't believe he actually went to a sewing shop on his day off. Also can't believe he knew a good deal when he saw one!!

skitter 04-09-2011 08:23 AM

I am so jealous, I have just begun quilting and would love to have an embrodery machine as well. But life just does not permit it at this time. I just made a major move from FL to NY and money is tight. My husband should be starting a job soon, pray that everything works out and doesn't fall through again. Anyway congratulations on your great surprise!

nursie76 04-11-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by skitter
I am so jealous, I have just begun quilting and would love to have an embrodery machine as well. But life just does not permit it at this time. I just made a major move from FL to NY and money is tight. My husband should be starting a job soon, pray that everything works out and doesn't fall through again. Anyway congratulations on your great surprise!

Skitter, I will pray that your DH's job prospect works out. I know how hard it is when money is tight. {{{HUGS}}}

Sewfine 04-13-2011 05:56 PM

I think they are, but I would check with the dealer first.

Sewfine