Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   LOOKIE What I got to SHARE :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/lookie-what-i-got-share-t75665.html)

LovinMySoldier 11-10-2010 10:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well my quilting friends. Tonight was a very busy night for me. My husband and I drove 30 minutes south of us to pick up 38 BOXES full of fabric. Oh yes. 38 BOXES!!!! How excited am I. I got it all for 200 bucks. You think I did ok? I am so excited. The only down side is that it is taking up a tremendous amount of room in my livingroom :) I can't wait to go through it all. It was pretty much an all or nothing deal. So here is where the sharing comes in. My sweet hubby says that there is no way I can keep this massive amount of fabric. So I am going to sell what I don't want to all of you. Maybe a dollar a yard? Just cheap to get some of my funds back and to share my good fortune with my friends. Here are a few pics of the boxes. Oh and I got a few bags too :)

The back of the truck. The cab was loaded full too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123616[/ATTACH]

Floor to ceiling. And yes they are 2 boxes deep :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123617[/ATTACH]

Soo much fabric!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]123618[/ATTACH]

earthwalker 11-10-2010 10:40 PM

Amazing...what a monster amount and I bet you are itching to go through it all!

Kitsapquilter 11-10-2010 10:44 PM

My goodness!! My hubby would never have let me haul that much more fabric into my house!!! Of course, I can't say that I blame him since I already have fabric running out my ears! Will be anxious to see more pics and what you are going to try to get rid of!

trif 11-10-2010 10:45 PM

Wow! I wouldn't be able to sleep until I opened a few of the boxes, how exciting. Congrats on your serious TRUCK load of fabric. Have fun! I know I would.

pojo 11-10-2010 11:04 PM

That's alot of fabric.

Very glad for you too.

LovinMySoldier 11-10-2010 11:09 PM

Thanks! I am pretty excited. Since I have only been quilting for about 2 years I really don't have all that much fabric so I was able to talk the hubby into it :) I actually just have one shelf of a book case full. So all in all not very much until now :) Some interesting finds in the first box. I just found about a yard of fab that is white with a bunch of purple circles with Dr Scholls written in the middle of it. Now why on earth would anyone even make fab like that let alone buy it! So many pretty things. I really want to go through everything tonight!

annette1952 11-10-2010 11:09 PM

Wow! What a deal! Can't wait to see what you have for sale!
Congradulations!

Marye 11-10-2010 11:11 PM

I wished I lived near you, I love to look at everyones fabric finds may it be little or a mountain. Have fun I can hardly wait to see your pictures to but some.

Marye 11-10-2010 11:13 PM

I wished I lived near you, I love to look at everyones fabric finds may it be little or a mountain. Have fun I can hardly wait to see your pictures to buy some. If you find any Red Hatter Material let me know.

bels 11-10-2010 11:14 PM

Great find! Hope there are a lot of treasures in your haul.