Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   More purses I have made (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/more-purses-i-have-made-t176797.html)

Vanuatu Jill 01-24-2012 09:40 AM

More purses I have made

8 Attachment(s)
Here are some more purses I have made-Again, used the "Juliet Bag" by Me and My Sister Designs, the "jennifer's Bag" and Shelley's Bag" by Sewphisti-Cat, and the Bow Tuck-I have used the Flip Flap Bag pattern and Sweet Retreat Weekend Bag, both from Whistlepig Creek Productions, and a purse pattern from See and Sew. I may not be able to post all them at once, but will probably make two threads for the rest. Here's hoping I can remember how to post photos![ATTACH=CONFIG]305831[/ATTACH]

Tweety2911 01-24-2012 09:51 AM

They are all beautiful!

Lori B. 01-24-2012 10:00 AM

Very Nice! Which ones mine? :)

crafty pat 01-24-2012 10:13 AM

They are all so beautiful. You really have a talent for making them.

Vanuatu Jill 01-24-2012 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lori B. (Post 4906155)
Very Nice! Which ones mine? :)

Hi Lori, thanks! I have the same trouble choosing! I actually am aiming for a table at a local craft fair/weekend market here to see if I can sell some. I gave 8 of them away as Xmas presents, and sold 2 and have about 20 left. I am aiming for at least 30 before I attempt to sell them. I have 4 or 5 more I haven't downloaded in the computer yet, so will get to that in the next couple days. I feel guilty now that my quilting has taken a back seat to these purses-I am addicted now!

QuiltnNan 01-24-2012 10:35 AM

is your moniker "the prolific bag lady"? LOL all are wonderful. i see the bags hanging in a row in the background.

annthreecats 01-24-2012 10:42 AM

I see the same black fabric on the bottom of the black and white bow tuck that I used on the bottom of my bow tuck. I love the bags with the big bows. Is that a pattern or just something you whipped up?

Lori S 01-24-2012 10:46 AM

Wow , I think you should change your screen name to "baglady".

Vanuatu Jill 01-24-2012 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats (Post 4906280)
I see the same black fabric on the bottom of the black and white bow tuck that I used on the bottom of my bow tuck. I love the bags with the big bows. Is that a pattern or just something you whipped up?

The pattern with the tie is the "Juliet" purse from Me and My Sister Designs. I am not talented enough to make up my own! I have a huge stash of fabrics and bought quite a lot for the purses-so I will sometimes use the same fabrics (there might be 3 or 4 in a collection) in different purses, or mix them up in the same purse. I spend way too much time trying to decide what fabrics to use for each purse! I love black and whites-I recently bought some black and white with a bit of yellow (5 different fabrics) and am using them now. They look really classy! I still need to down load those newest bags on the computer in order to post them.

Sew N Tune 01-24-2012 10:59 AM

Beautiful, but the bow tuck black and white one is mine. I know - cuz I saw my name on it. Look real close.