Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   More quilts with the wonder cut ruler (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/more-quilts-wonder-cut-ruler-t47539.html)

MaryAnna 05-31-2010 01:25 PM

Great quilts! I love them all, but really love the middle one-great scrappy quilt!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

smtp5 05-31-2010 01:45 PM

Love the quilts! very nice!

Phyl 05-31-2010 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sue Fish
These are some of the other quilts I did with the wonder cut ruler...

Do they still sell the ruler? I am inspired by your work!
Can you purchase the ruler in a store?

Thank you for bringing more wonder into my quilting life. I couldn't hope to live long enough to do all of the things I want to do, all of the quilts I want to make.....It's wonderful! Thanks

Sue Fish 05-31-2010 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Phyl

Thank you for bringing more wonder into my quilting life. I couldn't hope to live long enough to do all of the things I want to do, all of the quilts I want to make.....It's wonderful! Thanks

I ordered mine directly from wondercutruler.com but some quilt shops carry it and i heard connecting threads has it

Phyl 05-31-2010 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Phyl

I ordered mine directly from wondercutruler.com but some quilt shops carry it and i heard connecting threads has it

Thank you. I am going to the website to order it now! happy holiday.

Sadiemae 05-31-2010 05:50 PM

wondercutruler.com

They also have patterns and 2 books they have written. All of the patterns use either the wondercut ruler or the wondercut triangle ruler. i.e. The tumbling block pattern is so much easier to make with the wondercut triangle ruler than the traditional way. Another one I need to quilt.

I have known them for many years and they are wonderful people.

Vicky

Phyl 05-31-2010 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
wondercutruler.com

They also have patterns and 2 books they have written. All of the patterns use either the wondercut ruler or the wondercut triangle ruler. i.e. The tumbling block pattern is so much easier to make with the wondercut triangle ruler than the traditional way. Another one I need to quilt.

I have known them for many years and they are wonderful people.

Vicky

It's always a bonus to find things through the wonderful people on this quilting board. Thanks again.

pennyswings 05-31-2010 06:26 PM

Love each and everyone, really outstanding job.

Evie 05-31-2010 08:17 PM

Doesn't using the ruler create lots of bias edges?

quilting librarian 05-31-2010 08:28 PM

These are just beautiful!