Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My "new to me" Long Arm! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-%22new-me%22-long-arm-t35815.html)

eparys 02-02-2010 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by katier825
I love your space! What great way to use a long narrow room. The machine fits great! I hope you really enjoy your "new" long arm! :)

Thanks. It is a long narrow room. I only used the 8' poles - no room for 12 ' poles BUT it will give me a chance to play :-D :-D .

thismomquilts 02-02-2010 03:38 PM

I am so jealous. I found a long arm for less than $4000 - he wouldn't let me get it :( - -- hope you enjoy yours!!

eparys 02-02-2010 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by sandiphi
Looks great Betty. The track lighting will work wonderful with your new setup. Sometimes you have to give up something to get something better. It will all work out in the end. Looks like you had no problem setting her up. I miss her but I am anxiously awaiting for my new setup. I haven't ordered yet, trying to get a little more $$ in my pocket before I make the plunge. But, I will have it no later than MQX. WooHoo.

It was great meeting you and Ken. Keep in touch.

Sandi

It was my pleasure to meat you!! Your baby will be treated well. I have serger thread in it at the moment (not the best choice but I can play). Am anxiously awaiting the Connecting Thread shipment :lol: :lol:

I cannot wait to see what you purchase! Your work is beautiful - hopefully it will "rub off" on me!!

decrafter 02-02-2010 03:39 PM

I love every thing about your space and Congrats on your
new baby :thumbup:

katier825 02-02-2010 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by eparys

Originally Posted by katier825
I love your space! What great way to use a long narrow room. The machine fits great! I hope you really enjoy your "new" long arm! :)

Thanks. It is a long narrow room. I only used the 8' poles - no room for 12 ' poles BUT it will give me a chance to play :-D :-D .

I don't really know anything about long arms (other than desiring one). Does it matter which direction the quilt is loaded on the frame? What I mean is when you have the shorter poles, is it possible to load a quilt on the other way in order to make it fit? Or does it depend on the design you are quilting?

Jim's Gem 02-02-2010 03:57 PM

How fun!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with it!!
I want one too!!! I will need to keep working on my hubby....

eparys 02-02-2010 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid
I envy you! What brand did you buy?

Thanks - It is a Voyager 17 w/ a Hinterberg Stretch Quilting Frame. It also has a stitch regulator.

eparys 02-02-2010 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem
How fun!!! I hope you have a wonderful time with it!!
I want one too!!! I will need to keep working on my hubby....

Want to "borrow" mine?? 8-) 8-)

susie0808 02-02-2010 04:25 PM

Great space.. Have fun with your new toy!!! What model did you get?

bopeep 02-02-2010 04:29 PM

:) :)
WOW...
I Love your new toy and your Great sewing room...
bopeep