Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Halloween/Fall Quilt Show - Happy Halloween (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-halloween-fall-quilt-show-happy-halloween-t164135.html)

pastimesquiltdesign 10-29-2011 08:25 AM

11 Attachment(s)
This quilt is the attic windows block with kaleidescope centers
I made up a poem to go with the various blocks which my quilter stitched around the border. (you probably can't see it in the picture. I think it would make a cute children's book.
If you go out on Halloween night, this is what you'll surely find:
Ghosts, Monsters, Scary bats
Jack o Lanterns and Big Black Cats
Dancing skeletons, Creep spiders
Wizards, Witches, and Vampires
Spellbound Toads, and Mummies that stare
Go outside, if you dare.
I think I'll just stay inside
and watch from my window as the witches ride,
Across the full moon, what a fright
Oh I'm staying in on Halloween night.

Halloween Night
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278802[/ATTACH]

Fall (adaptation from various patterns)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278807[/ATTACH]

Falling Leaves (my design)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278808[/ATTACH]

Focus on Fun (my design)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278809[/ATTACH]

Treat Street Sept/Oct 1999 Quiltmaker mag. plus my extras
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278810[/ATTACH]

Celebrate (my design)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]278811[/ATTACH]

greencat 10-29-2011 08:27 AM

Love it!!

stichinluvr 10-29-2011 08:29 AM

Awesome!

ssnare 10-29-2011 08:30 AM

Cute

dglvr 10-29-2011 08:30 AM

All are great. I love the fabrics in the Attic Window. The Fall one is my favorite though. Beautiful. :thumbup: Well after I posted this more showed up. Focus on Fun is really cute. Your a great designer. Oh they are all my favorite :D

stichinluvr 10-29-2011 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr
All are great. I love the fabrics in the Attic Window. The Fall one is my favorite though. Beautiful. :thumbup: Well after I posted this more showed up. Focus on Fun is really cute. Your a great designer. Oh they are all my favorite :D

Me, too. I love the treat street, too.

Yooper32 10-29-2011 08:37 AM

You just gotta love those legs chasing themselves around that square in the attic window. Lovely quilts you have made. I think that you have way too many and it might just clutter your mind so being a kind soul, I would relieve you of your quilt titled "fall".

pastimesquiltdesign 10-29-2011 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Yooper32
You just gotta love those legs chasing themselves around that square in the attic window. Lovely quilts you have made. I think that you have way too many and it might just clutter your mind so being a kind soul, I would relieve you of your quilt titled "fall".

I'm sorry but you have a few offers ahead of you. Several of my neighbors have already requested it. :lol:

PWinston 10-29-2011 08:50 AM

The Attic Window is very cute and fun to inspect each window together with your inventive poem. However, my favorite is Treat Street and I have to ask, is that all applique? From your description is sounds like it is a pattern from a 1995 magazine. If so, could you provide the name of the magazine and issue date? And, if it is a magazine and you are finished with it, I would like to purchase it from you. Please show more detail of the Treat Street quilt. Thanks for sharing.

QuiltnNan 10-29-2011 09:04 AM

great quilts!!