Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My latest projects (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-latest-projects-t171315.html)

TracyRenea 12-08-2011 04:00 AM

Too adorable! I want to make a Sue & Fred quilt for my mom. She keeps talking about one.

nunnyJo 12-08-2011 04:13 AM

both very nice but love the Sue and Sam.

alfosa421 12-08-2011 04:18 AM

Love the first one-work with disabled kids and was thinking I neede a new pattern for quilts with their hands in it. This will work fabulous. Thanks for sharing

toadmomma 12-08-2011 05:22 AM

Very creative, love the first one

pollyjvan9 12-08-2011 07:31 AM

Both quilts are fantastic. Of course, as you can see, I am partial to SBSs.

oma66 12-08-2011 07:51 AM

Wonderful work. The Sue and Fred quilt is adorable.

Peggy Jeanne 12-08-2011 08:48 AM

I love sunbonnet sue!

jigs1354 12-08-2011 09:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi grandmaquilting, I also love the Sues/Freds, and have several to put together that members on this board made for me in an exchange.Now after seeing yours here, I need to get mine finished up too. Your two projects are so adorable, they just make you smile.
I am posting a quilt that I made for my DH in yell/blues, and the LA pattern I used is from Peggy, @ Apricot Moon.Com, she is the designer/ owner of Apricot Moon. This Apricot Moons" Design is called "Spin" all of her designs are very easy to use & come all ready to go and very, very reasonable. I have a Qbot on my LA and Peggy's designs come to me in a downloaded file and in many sizes for your special sized quilts for EE/ Borders/Blocks. In her designs you choose the EE (edge to edge)or blocks & others, She has the cutest bear block that comes with the pattern she designed for her bear design. I just ordered from her, the newest Butterfly design with squiggles. It's a $10.00 pkg. with many sizes to use. Anyone looking for great designs check out her web site & patterns.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]294090[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294093[/ATTACH]
jigs1354

jigs1354 12-08-2011 09:41 AM

My quilt in one pic. showing my corners, I rounded them off with a large coffee mug so I didn't have to do the mitered corners. I used a small Z-Z around the whole quilt which you can see if you look hard.. Worked like a dream. My first time at rounded corners. I also used the "www.getpaintnet" installed on my pc for changing pic. sizes. Took seconds to resize & very, very easy program to use.

Originally Posted by jigs1354 (Post 4762815)
Hi grandmaquilting, I also love the Sues/Freds, and have several to put together that members on this board made for me in an exchange.Now after seeing yours here, I need to get mine finished up too. Your two projects are so adorable, they just make you smile.
I am posting a quilt that I made for my DH in yell/blues, and the LA pattern I used is from Peggy, @ Apricot Moon.Com, she is the designer/ owner of Apricot Moon. This Apricot Moons" Design is called "Spin" all of her designs are very easy to use & come all ready to go and very, very reasonable. I have a Qbot on my LA and Peggy's designs come to me in a downloaded file and in many sizes for your special sized quilts for EE/ Borders/Blocks. In her designs you choose the EE (edge to edge)or blocks & others, She has the cutest bear block that comes with the pattern she designed for her bear design. I just ordered from her, the newest Butterfly design with squiggles. It's a $10.00 pkg. with many sizes to use. Anyone looking for great designs check out her web site & patterns.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]294090[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]294093[/ATTACH]
jigs1354

Marj50 12-08-2011 09:41 AM

Very, very nice. Love the one with the children's handprints. I'm going to have to do something like that for my grandkids!