Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My quilt inspector (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-quilt-inspector-t288910.html)

sJens 06-14-2017 07:20 AM

Great quilt and inspector. My quilt inspector has a habit of grabbing fabric and running out of the room. I guess she thinks I have been "ignoring" her long enough.

Ellen 1 06-14-2017 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by lorimax5859 (Post 7842740)
Latest rag quilt - my quilt inspector approves!

I was scrolling down and when your quilt came up, I just gasped!!!! I told my husband to come look at that this "quick, right now"!!! Your "baby" looks exactly like my Cisco, who passed away a few years ago. Made me a little sad, but so happy to "see" her and think about how I loved her. She would follow me through the house and "help" me sew, wash dishes, work on the computer, watch tv, etc. In my photo, my Cisco is pg. Thank you for posting your photo. (Don isewman's Minnie is also a look-alike).

ube quilting 06-15-2017 02:27 AM

That inspector deserves a biscuit. A happy quilt.

lorimax5859 06-15-2017 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Homespun (Post 7843409)
Very pretty....where's the raggy part?

Whoops!!! Not a rag quilt after all .............senior moment.

lorimax5859 06-15-2017 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Ellen 1 (Post 7843638)
I was scrolling down and when your quilt came up, I just gasped!!!! I told my husband to come look at that this "quick, right now"!!! Your "baby" looks exactly like my Cisco, who passed away a few years ago. Made me a little sad, but so happy to "see" her and think about how I loved her. She would follow me through the house and "help" me sew, wash dishes, work on the computer, watch tv, etc. In my photo, my Cisco is pg. Thank you for posting your photo. (Don isewman's Minnie is also a look-alike).

This is my second Chihuahua - I love the breed. Saw her on Craigslist seconds after her previous owner posted. I called him and said "I want that dog. Where are you & I'll be right over." Haven't regretted it one minute! She sits on my shoulder while I watch TV. Her name is Pebbles.

lorimax5859 06-15-2017 05:14 AM

Correction!!! Not a rag quilt --- senior moment!

Mariposa 06-15-2017 05:55 AM

Nicely done, and cute inspector!

klswift 06-15-2017 06:56 AM

Not sure which is cuter - the quilt or the inspector. But, I do know I would like have both of them!

Ellen 1 06-15-2017 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by lorimax5859 (Post 7844336)
This is my second Chihuahua - I love the breed. Saw her on Craigslist seconds after her previous owner posted. I called him and said "I want that dog. Where are you & I'll be right over." Haven't regretted it one minute! She sits on my shoulder while I watch TV. Her name is Pebbles.

Previously, the only Chihuahua's I'd ever had personal contact with were "yapping idiots". My husband wanted a Chihuahua so I finally "gave in". After all we had a Pekingese and she is not "a tapper" and I attributed that to his training.

I bought him two Chihuahua's for Christmas. (Male/female). Oh my gosh!!!!! They were the most wonderful dogs I've ever had!!! (Lost my male, Poncho, this past Thanksgiving). Now my Pekingese is very old. We have still our last Chihuahua (baby of the original two--loves, loves my husband!!!). It won't be long before I am looking for another, who will love, love me. Hahahaha. . I love your Pebbles!!!!

bibi 06-15-2017 12:36 PM

Both your quilt and quilt inspector are very lovely.