Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

BKinCO 03-03-2010 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by heidikins
Ok, I have read all 21 pages of comments and seen all of your beautiful blocks and part of me wants to dive in and join you all. I have stash and scraps up the whazoo that would be perfect...thinking...thinking...tempted...tempted. ..
Heidi

C'mon Heidi! It's fun!

Quilter7x 03-03-2010 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by BKinCO

Originally Posted by heidikins
Ok, I have read all 21 pages of comments and seen all of your beautiful blocks and part of me wants to dive in and join you all. I have stash and scraps up the whazoo that would be perfect...thinking...thinking...tempted...tempted. ..
Heidi

C'mon Heidi! It's fun!

Do it Heidi! I've signed up to do it, but need to get going on it. It looks very easy and it's not a time pressure thing either.

heidikins 03-03-2010 08:54 AM

I'm thinking it would be fun to do...OK. I'm in!

Quilter7x 03-03-2010 09:33 AM

Don't feel the least bit bad about just starting now. You and I are starting at the same time! :D

pvquilter 03-03-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Quilter7x
Don't feel the least bit bad about just starting now. You and I are starting at the same time! :D

I haven't started mine yet either. I need to get going. They look so much fun.

Lockeb 03-03-2010 10:03 AM

WELCOME "heidikins".......

NEW UPDATED LIST - '47 Quilters'

lockeb
BKinCO
MollieSue
Sunkistmi
SaraSewing
Chrys
Amma
JCLinFL
Ctmhjenn
Chewboo
lnordyke
neoma
Quilter7x
Pineapple Princess
Pvquilter
Stichesnstaples
Zennia
Karielt
Rainbow
JanieW
ljs317
Ckelly
Lillie
Scrappylouisa
Fate
Lisa_Wanna_b_quilter
QuiltMom
Catlady
Mamagus
Weatheread
pkrbkr
Kittenquilts
KGoodhand
gaigai
MaryAnna
ligia
sewjoyce
daisyboo9
kittygram
JuneC
gzuslivz
TexasGranny
Quilting Gal
MelodyLamour
Quilt Addict
missgigglewings
stitchenwitch
heidikins

EVERYONE, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START...there's just 1 row per month - so we can catch up at any time.....

KittyGram 03-03-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by pvquilter

Originally Posted by Quilter7x

I haven't started mine yet either. I need to get going. They look so much fun.

I'm not very far ahead of all of you!!!! I'm still working on January's. Feb's are cut out, but all I've done for March is print the instructions!

heidikins 03-03-2010 01:42 PM

If I'm really good and wash my kitchen floor (that's the incentive) then I can start pulling fabrics and start the January blocks. So I am on off my fanny, and off the computer and on my way! (Hopefully. If the phone doesn't ring, DH doesn't want something and kids don't call).

heidikins 03-03-2010 01:46 PM

Proof reading is such a wonderful thing. I meant to say I am up off my fanny. Not on/off my fanny. Also, I am looking forward to being part of all of us "late bloomers" who are starting now or soon will. Thanks for the nudge to commit and the welcome!

quilter rkc 03-04-2010 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Will I ever learn to leave well enough alone? Had too much time to look at the first two rows and decided to rework the snowflakes. The first three went well and then I went to sleep. The next day I got busy piecing the other six blocks and managed to make a whole new set of mistakes. Today I finished the row of shamrocks and attached it to the hearts. Looking at it I noticed the snowflakes are all messed up.... But after all every snowflake is unique and I will not redo....Guests are coming so the sewing room must be turned back into a guest room.

Jan/Feb/Mar
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29245[/ATTACH]