Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

BKinCO 03-25-2010 02:24 PM

Sharon, those look GREAT!!!!

roseOfsharon 03-25-2010 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by BKinCO
Sharon, those look GREAT!!!!

Thank you so much BKinCo :) I am totally happy !

chewboo 03-25-2010 02:43 PM

i really do have to get caught up

neoma 03-25-2010 02:59 PM

ROSE I REALLY LIKE THE STRIP IN BETWEEN HEARTS AND SHAMROCKS,I HAVE NOT ADDED MINE YET WAS WAITING TO SEE ONE DONE.GREAT JOB...........NEOMA

roseOfsharon 03-25-2010 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by neoma
ROSE I REALLY LIKE THE STRIP IN BETWEEN HEARTS AND SHAMROCKS,I HAVE NOT ADDED MINE YET WAS WAITING TO SEE ONE DONE.GREAT JOB...........NEOMA

Thank you neoma, I think I will add the strip to all the rows , seems to make it more appealing to the eye. :)

Lockeb 03-25-2010 03:47 PM

Janie,
I know...I will be away when May come out - I'll be on the beach in Varadero, Cuba..YIPPEEE!!!!!

Sharon,
I did that - I used the same small strip between each of the rows..I find that I like that better.....but just a note of advice...iron the seams to the small strip..I find that if you do the opposite, it kind of pulls - perhaps becaues the strip is so small...I did it the other way first and then changed...Love the way it turned out...
OH, your rows look wonderful!!! SUPER!!!!!

Really looking forward to getting April's instructions next week......I am really enjoying this project....

wvdek 03-25-2010 04:04 PM

Looks great! Can't wait to see what next month's is. So much fun watching all of you.

roseOfsharon 03-25-2010 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lockeb
Janie,
I know...I will be away when May come out - I'll be on the beach in Varadero, Cuba..YIPPEEE!!!!!

Sharon,
I did that - I used the same small strip between each of the rows..I find that I like that better.....but just a note of advice...iron the seams to the small strip..I find that if you do the opposite, it kind of pulls - perhaps becaues the strip is so small...I did it the other way first and then changed...Love the way it turned out...
OH, your rows look wonderful!!! SUPER!!!!!

Really looking forward to getting April's instructions next week......I am really enjoying this project....

Smiling! Thank you Bill, it means a lot to get positive return of what one does! and I will do the seams as you remarked and see the difference :). Looking forward to April. Have a wonderful trip to the beach in CUBA! wow!

roseOfsharon 03-25-2010 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Looks great! Can't wait to see what next month's is. So much fun watching all of you.

Thank you wbdek.. it's been fun for me and a learning experience as well!!

wvdek 03-25-2010 05:52 PM

Your welcome. I would love to play and was going to this spring break, but too many other things got in the way.
So I enjoy watching what all of you are doing.
I amy make one smaller block of each and make a wall hanging. We'll see.