Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   New order from Connecting Threads (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/new-order-connecting-threads-t26879.html)

BellaBoo 10-11-2009 03:08 PM

I order several kits from them when they are on clearance. I seldom use the fabric to make the pattern, but to put in my stash/ I like their thread, I buy the cone size for piecing, it lasts me for months.

sewjoyce 10-11-2009 03:42 PM

Wow -- just beautiful! I just received a couple of table runner kits from them that were on clearance and now I need to get busy :D

RedGarnet222 10-11-2009 05:40 PM

Oh nice hual! I love them all!

I want the aqua terra collection quilt kit. The new fons and porter has a coupon in it for a small discount. It isn't up yet, but I want the stars on the tourquoise one.

Show and tell this winter while youare playing with making these. please.

Mousie 10-11-2009 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
I order several kits from them when they are on clearance. I seldom use the fabric to make the pattern, but to put in my stash/ I like their thread, I buy the cone size for piecing, it lasts me for months.

oh, BellaBoo...you just can't have that pumpkin pie sitting there, in front of me, every time I turn around! I am drooling so bad! I like cool whip on mine :wink: mmm, I can just taste it :P

sorry for the drool, littlehud...but Bella Boo is teasing us, lol!
I love the Connecting Threads catalogs, and have been very tempted to buy some of their fabric. I have bought some things, and I have a box full of their thread. I love it too. That's a great pattern. Can't wait to see it. :D

MollieSue 10-11-2009 06:33 PM

Your going to have some really beautiful quilts!!! And you're going to be busy this Winter!! :D I bet your itching to get started on them, I know I would be!! :D

k3n 10-11-2009 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Joan
Those pictures just make my fingers wiggle and my feet walk to my sewing machine.

:D

This made me smile, Joan! And isn't your little GS growing! Just noticed the new pic in your avatar. :D

Sorry to 'hijack' - those are beautiful littlehud! Wotcha gonna work on first? :wink: :D

jbud2 10-12-2009 03:45 AM

I got my order last week from them also. Two kits - a wallhanging called Fudge Brownies (I think) and a kit to make book covers and a sewing kit. And a book and a square. Got to get the Christmas stuff done so I can get in to those kits!

Bevanger 10-12-2009 03:46 AM

excellent

Wanda_GA 10-12-2009 05:02 AM

They are having sales now until Christmas, and I ordered two kits with 20% off total price plus free shipping. I love the new Aqua Terra colors...I ordered the Fat Quarter sample when they first introduced it and they are so beautiful. So that was one of the kits I ordered, the Queen Desert Water, which I want to make for our son and DIL.

The are wonderful to order from, prompt service and I love their fabric.

I don't know why I wait so late to do things for Christmas. Is anyone else as bad as me? Hope not, it is stressful!!! LOL!

amma 10-12-2009 07:56 AM

All three are very pretty!!! I can't wait to see them finished :D :D :D