Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   new twins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/new-twins-t23827.html)

Shemjo 08-06-2009 06:40 PM

Congrats on the new babes! Wonderful! :lol:

Mplsgirl 08-06-2009 07:38 PM

They are fraturnal! But look exactly alike! Yeah, that's me. I don't look as tired as I felt! Wesley Orso was 6 lbs. 6 oz and Trey Gaven was 6 lbs. 5 oza. Wesley was 18 inches and Trey was 7-1/4 inches. Wesley was born at 1:13 and Trey was born at 1:15 pm Monday 7/27. My other daughter and I were up all night for several nights helping Gabby and Tiffany would say, "Who do you have?" and I would say, "I don't know who do you have?"

mimee4 08-11-2009 07:52 AM

Beautiful family. The boys look wonderful. Congratulations. Just think, two to make quilts for. :D

Rhonda 08-11-2009 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
They are fraturnal! But look exactly alike! Yeah, that's me. I don't look as tired as I felt! Wesley Orso was 6 lbs. 6 oz and Trey Gaven was 6 lbs. 5 oza. Wesley was 18 inches and Trey was 7-1/4 inches. Wesley was born at 1:13 and Trey was born at 1:15 pm Monday 7/27. My other daughter and I were up all night for several nights helping Gabby and Tiffany would say, "Who do you have?" and I would say, "I don't know who do you have?"

Really nice size for twins!! She was blessed they made it to such size! A lot less medical problems.
Ours one was 4 lbs 0 and the other was 4 lbs 14 oz. So 6 pound babies is good!! We had one in icu for a month. So happy for you that they are happy healthy babies!!!!
Did you leave the hospital bands on to tell them apart??! :lol: :lol:

Mplsgirl 08-11-2009 08:07 AM

Actually, I had started 2 baby quilts with Baby sign language material but the babies came early. I have to get them finished before the boys enter college......

Mplsgirl 08-11-2009 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl

Really nice size for twins!! She was blessed they made it to such size! A lot less medical problems.
Ours one was 4 lbs 0 and the other was 4 lbs 14 oz. So 6 pound babies is good!! We had one in icu for a month. So happy for you that they are happy healthy babies!!!!
Did you leave the hospital bands on to tell them apart??! :lol: :lol:

Wesley and Trey were born Monday 7/27 and came home with Momma and Daddy on Thursday! She was blessed, you are right. Wesley had a little red mark over his eye and that was the only way we could tell them apart. When that fades..... Momma seems to be able to tell them apart with no problem!

Rhonda 08-11-2009 08:20 AM

Well Moms just know these things!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quilt4u 08-11-2009 08:20 AM

Congrats. They are Beautiful.

nana2 08-11-2009 09:05 AM

What a special time in your family. Now you have to get busy getting these kids fixed up with a quilt from their grandmother.

Esqmommy 08-11-2009 09:13 AM

Oh, they are just beautiful babies. I'm so happy for you and for your son and his family. I hope they live long happy healthy and fun-filled lives and get lots and lots of quilts from their grammy!! (or whatever you like to be called!!)

Mazel Tov!