Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Orca bay mystery picture thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/orca-bay-mystery-picture-thread-t168881.html)

Blinkokr 05-16-2012 03:56 AM

Looking forward to seeing all the results, great job and thank you for sharing Have a Blessed day Ellen

K.P. 05-16-2012 04:02 AM

"You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Love this quote, everyone keeps asking me how many more quilts I'm gonna make (cause I've made a lot!), this is a wonderful response, thank you!

Havplenty 05-16-2012 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by brookemarie19 (Post 5220227)
Well, I've finally finished my top, but after doing the center decided it was big enough so didn't put all my HSTs around the edge. Now what do I do with all 100 of those.... make another top!! I have that one done as well so I hope to take the picks today and post them over here. Can't wait to show you guys what I have gotten done when I haven't had a computer, lol

can you use the leftovers in your backing? i would love to see your pics when posted.

Havplenty 05-16-2012 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by K.P. (Post 5220316)
"You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Love this quote, everyone keeps asking me how many more quilts I'm gonna make (cause I've made a lot!), this is a wonderful response, thank you!

how many quilts have you made i dare ask?

yayaquilts 05-16-2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5220835)
how many quilts have you made i dare ask?

Lots and lots, I think. Not sure I can count them. I'll have to reflect on that and get back with you!! Not that many for me, though! I've made dozens of baby quilts that I've given away. I've made 4 queen size quilts as gifts! At least 10 lap size quilts as gifts, probably more. My creativity is not satisfied as yet, and my fingers are still working!!

PS--I often make pieced backings using "leftover" fabrics!!

brookemarie19 05-21-2012 04:48 AM

Aargg! I am having issues getting my photos on here right now. I just got a new computer and it is being difficult to put it lightly. I promise I have pictures, just taking a while to post I guess.

kristakz 05-21-2012 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished my Orca Bay top recently, and found this thread today. Now I just have to get to this one, in my pile of "to be quilted".[ATTACH=CONFIG]336879[/ATTACH]

Sadiemae 05-21-2012 10:06 AM

Krista, beautiful job! And my favorite color:thumbup:.

JeanieG 05-21-2012 10:23 AM

Oh Krista that is wonderful. You did a great job and I love the color!

Havplenty 05-21-2012 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by kristakz (Post 5232186)
I just finished my Orca Bay top recently, and found this thread today. Now I just have to get to this one, in my pile of "to be quilted".

ooohh soooo pretty. i luv your colors and your border has a containment effect to the busy pattern. you have done a great job on it. if you want, you can send to me to hold until your are ready to quilt it. i don't mind helping with ufo clutter control.:)