Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   ornaments (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/ornaments-t71173.html)

pattis47 11-15-2010 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
somehow my Ornament from Shamrock didn't stay posted. did it again

beautiful ornament w/ fabric covered gift box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]127171[/ATTACH]

ScrapQuilter 11-23-2010 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my second ornament today.

Thank you Ms Shawn........ I love the ornament.

Ornaments received
[ATTACH=CONFIG]133059[/ATTACH]

pattis47 01-16-2011 08:10 PM

13 Attachment(s)
I'm going to post pics of completed blocks I am sending for the Boomerang Besties 4.0 here. Don't want to spoil the surprise for those who dont want to see their block until it arrives in the mail.

Disappearing 9 patch for Oatw13
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162055[/ATTACH]

Union Square for DonnaDrum
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162061[/ATTACH]

Friendship Circle for Twospoiledhuskies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162062[/ATTACH]

Kaleidoscope for JaneCat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162064[/ATTACH]

Antique Tile for PokerDiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162065[/ATTACH]

Amish Diamond for Moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162071[/ATTACH]

Antique Tile for Carsey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162072[/ATTACH]

Picnic Applique for quiltlin / mosquitos at no charge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162073[/ATTACH]

Sawtooth for MaineLadyBug
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162078[/ATTACH]

Sawtooth for Chigger Holler Quilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162080[/ATTACH]

Sawtooth for Sweetness
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162081[/ATTACH]

Go Along #2 for Shaysmema
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162088[/ATTACH]

Wild Zinnias for fryguymoore/vivnme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]162089[/ATTACH]

Karen 01-16-2011 09:25 PM

Great job patti, the blocks are really pretty and I am sure will be loved by their new moms!

Qbee 01-16-2011 09:29 PM

Wow!!! OMGosh Pattis47!! I need to stop looking at ya'lls blocks 'cause I just get more and more nervous about the ones I will be doing...LOL :D

pattis47 01-16-2011 09:38 PM

Thanks, I am glad you like what I have finished. Don't be nervous, just sit right down and git to sewin....lol
I know you can do it. Did SharonB do this swap? I haven't talked to her in awhile now.. I just keep missing her ont he chat.

Originally Posted by Qbee
Wow!!! OMGosh Pattis47!! I need to stop looking at ya'lls blocks 'cause I just get more and more nervous about the ones I will be doing...LOL :D

Qbee 01-16-2011 09:39 PM

I don't think she did the Boomerangs. I know she is doing the siggy swap though...are you doing that?

Originally Posted by pattis47
Thanks, I am glad you like what I have finished. Don't be nervous, just sit right down and git to sewin....lol
I know you can do it. Did SharonB do this swap? I haven't talked to her in awhile now.. I just keep missing her ont he chat.

pattis47 01-16-2011 10:23 PM

I will have to check into that one. For some reason, I missed it.

I don't think she did the Boomerangs. I know she is doing the siggy swap though...are you doing that?

Somebunny 01-16-2011 10:43 PM

Wow, that was wonderful seeing all those!!

pattis47 01-17-2011 02:32 PM

ok you talked me into it....whats 56 more blocks??????????????/