Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Our first show!! Three full pages of eye candy, have another look!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/our-first-show-three-full-pages-eye-candy-have-another-look-t12824.html)

Izy 11-02-2008 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
those are wonderful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Are you and Elle pictured?

Elle is in the first picture sitting to the left with her Dorothy shoes on (Red!!)

Luckily I am behind the camera so no pictures of me lol!!

PurplePassion 11-02-2008 11:23 AM

Great pictures; beautiful work .I keep going back to look again. So When are you ladies going to pack up your show ; and bring it on the road ? I'm sure you would be welcomed to America.

mgshaw 11-02-2008 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Just GORGEOUS!!!!! You should all be very very proud!!!!!!Great pictures Izy!!! That stump work is beautiful!!! Ann's quilt is gorgeous, but I am still partial to the one hanging to the left of it!!!! :wink: I didnt see any of yours Izy, did I over look any? And was the raffle quilt pictured here? (I have to admit I didnt read the caption too closely, was too busy looking at the quilts!!)

Glad you enjoyed the show Melissa, the charity quilt was behind the ladies in the first picture!!

Most of mine were in there, except my big quilt....bit of a sore point with me...as it was considered a late entry it was draped over a coat stand in the entrance hall....oh well, maybe in the next show it will get a more prominent position :D

The quilt to the left of it is the original quilt that Ellie made her version of!! (I think :roll: ) if it is the pastel applique one, check out the pattern :D

Okay I see now!! Elle's is to the right of the other quilt done by Anne!!!! When I saw the other one, I was just thinking the colors didnt come out right!!! Silly me!! Which ones are your Izy?

Izy 11-02-2008 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
Great pictures; beautiful work .I keep going back to look again. So When are you ladies going to pack up your show ; and bring it on the road ? I'm sure you would be welcomed to America.

Wow now thats an idea......we are considering entering into a much larger exhibition, this has many different topics, showing the talent of the people living in Andalucia, which is held in the main exhibition buildings in Malaga :D

Izy 11-02-2008 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Just GORGEOUS!!!!! You should all be very very proud!!!!!!Great pictures Izy!!! That stump work is beautiful!!! Ann's quilt is gorgeous, but I am still partial to the one hanging to the left of it!!!! :wink: I didnt see any of yours Izy, did I over look any? And was the raffle quilt pictured here? (I have to admit I didnt read the caption too closely, was too busy looking at the quilts!!)

Glad you enjoyed the show Melissa, the charity quilt was behind the ladies in the first picture!!

Most of mine were in there, except my big quilt....bit of a sore point with me...as it was considered a late entry it was draped over a coat stand in the entrance hall....oh well, maybe in the next show it will get a more prominent position :D

The quilt to the left of it is the original quilt that Ellie made her version of!! (I think :roll: ) if it is the pastel applique one, check out the pattern :D

Okay I see now!! Elle's is to the right of the other quilt done by Anne!!!! When I saw the other one, I was just thinking the colors didnt come out right!!! Silly me!! Which ones are your Izy?

My D9P quilt is draped over a chair with my dresden plate cushion on it, and behind is another cushion with trapunto's cranes on, I had another small wallhanging on the main stand outside, but didn't bother taking a picture of it, and the bright crazycrumb quilt (wip) was draped on a table....that was all I put in as my other projects have been given away to family :D

Butterflyspain 11-02-2008 11:45 AM

Melissa, Izy is right, I just fell in love with the pattern which was originally done in creams, browns and pink, I just did my own thing and chose my colours, think it came out okay though.

Glad you and everyone enjoyed the show.

Elle

FancyFoot 11-02-2008 11:45 AM

AWESOME!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks for sharing :wink: :wink: :wink:

mgshaw 11-02-2008 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Melissa, Izy is right, I just fell in love with the pattern which was originally done in creams, browns and pink, I just did my own thing and chose my colours, think it came out okay though.

Glad you and everyone enjoyed the show.

Elle

Well I love your colors!!!! I spotted your mermaid quilt too and isnt one of the foundation pieced ones yours too?

I found yours too Izy!!! :wink:

quiltwoman 11-02-2008 11:58 AM

Gosh Izy, I think I need to move to Spain. What a wonderful show!!! It's too hard to pick a favorite. I have to say, the lady that does embroidery is .....fantastic. I am in awe.

Izy 11-02-2008 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by quiltwoman
Gosh Izy, I think I need to move to Spain. What a wonderful show!!! It's too hard to pick a favorite. I have to say, the lady that does embroidery is .....fantastic. I am in awe.

Glad you enjoyed it, if you go onto our group website you can see more close up details of everyones work......

http://www.perianastitchers.net

:D

If you go onto the events page you can access all the lovely comments that visitors left in our book :D