Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   A package came today!!! Thank you Terri! :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/package-came-today-thank-you-terri-t6890.html)

Barb M 05-05-2008 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, a package came today, i can't believe it! :) And it is so cute and funny! Ok, there's lots of sailboats, and she even sent some surfer boys!!! Now that's being considerate lol lol Some surfer boys to do whatever i want with? lol And tons of palm trees, and ukeleles (don't know if i spelled that right), i love ukelleles, and my own volcano, and a whole tons of pre-cut floral fabric! Geez Terri, so nice of you! :) Now if anyone wants to know why im getting a package, well, it's cus i made a fool out of myself lol lol lol One day Terri posted that she had a parcel in the mail to Barb, and i'm like oh my gosh oh my gosh, a parcel for me? lol Well, turned out she meant another Barb, and well lol.....Made sucha fool of myself, and Terri, you are too sweet! lol Thank you so much Terri :)

mgshaw 05-05-2008 06:44 PM

I want to know how she got those surfer boys in that little envelope!! Oh your talking about on the fabric :lol: :lol:

tlrnhi 05-05-2008 06:55 PM

I was starting to get worried about the package arriving. Sheesh, takes you as long to get a package as it does for me! lol

I'm glad you like the fabric. That's just stuff that I got when I was in Hawaii and it's just sitting on the shelf taking up space.

No, you didn't make a fool out of yourself. I made the mistake when I posted the names. So, a good friend of yours and others here, PM'd me your addy and I sent it out. I was going to tell you, but decided to keep it a surprise. I was so hoping you would have gotten it the day you weren't feeling good.

How did I get those surfer boys in there? Fabric Magic! lol

Enjoy your fabric. I just wish, and I tell everyone that I send the fabric to,,,that I wish the colors were more vibrant.

Enjoy!!

Barb M 05-05-2008 07:03 PM

Awe, that's so sweet of you Terri, but no, today was a real nice day to get your package, cus i'm still not feeling well, havent hardly been out of bed in days, and i don't know why, so your package got me up and outta bed :)

tlrnhi 05-05-2008 07:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Barb M
Awe, that's so sweet of you Terri, but no, today was a real nice day to get your package, cus i'm still not feeling well, havent hardly been out of bed in days, and i don't know why, so your package got me up and outta bed :)

Glad you like it...Here's a couple pics of what I did with that fabric...

Barb M 05-05-2008 07:25 PM

Too funny Melissa lol :)

Barb M 05-05-2008 07:27 PM

Ooooh, too cool Terri! They're beautiful!!! And i love seeing what you did with the fabric, helps to give me ideas! :) Now i'm gonna have to think lol

tlrnhi 05-05-2008 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Barb M
Ooooh, too cool Terri! They're beautiful!!! And i love seeing what you did with the fabric, helps to give me ideas! :) Now i'm gonna have to think lol

Those were some of the first REAL quilts I made. I sort of cheated when I made them. They are all 40 inches wide. I didn't want to cut and piece the backing, so I made sure the top was the same width as the fabric I was using for the back. They are all little lap quilts I made and sent out for Christmas presents. I think they went out in 2005.

mgshaw 05-05-2008 07:31 PM

Quilters dont cheat, we make up our own rules as we go!!!
Barb have fun with what ever you decide but show us when you are done

Barb M 05-05-2008 07:34 PM

I cheat too lol lol I love them, and really great for your first quilts! Awe, thank again Terri, you're a sweetheart :)