Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Painted Shoe Number Nine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/painted-shoe-number-nine-t124995.html)

Tweety2911 05-23-2011 11:21 AM

Gorgeous! You have a wonderful talent for painting and amazing vision. Wish I were young again to wear your creations:-)

ButtermilkMama 05-23-2011 11:36 AM

LOVE IT!!!

red-warrior 05-23-2011 04:02 PM

Can"t wait to see them all in a quilt! Really nice work!

quilting.addict 05-23-2011 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by sash
Yes, hurry up. Your designs are awesome, can't wait to see the finished quilt.

I am headed to the sewing room to start adding the sashing!!! When I come up for air, I'll post photos!!
Y'all have been so kind to me with your compliments!! I've had soooo much fun doing this project!

RobertaMarie 05-23-2011 07:03 PM

Very sexy shoes!! Must show off your legs nicely. ha ha
You are amazing, Jeannie... Don't make us wait too long to see the finished product. It must be stunning.

llcanderson 05-23-2011 07:50 PM

Can,t wait to see this done.

Happy Tails 05-24-2011 02:19 AM

OMG I can't stop laughing. I MUST BE AS DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS!!! OMG Jeannie, I thought you were showing us pictures of actual shoes you had and had painted. I thought jeez I wouldn't mind having her shoe collection. Maybe I was just "taken" with the shoes and didn't see the word "quilt" in any of your posts or replies (that's my story and I'm stickin to it)I have looked at every one you posted and was green with envy that those were shoes my poor worn out feet could never wear. I just now realized this is fabric and not shoes - do I feel dumb and is that ever gonna be one exceptionally beautiful quilt!!! I cannot wait to see this quilt completed. Wendy

suzette1954 05-24-2011 07:54 AM

can't wait to see this quilt. All of your shoes have been Awe inspiring and I have loved seeing them as you posted.

quilting.addict 05-24-2011 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails
OMG I can't stop laughing. I MUST BE AS DUMB AS A BAG OF HAMMERS!!! OMG Jeannie, I thought you were showing us pictures of actual shoes you had and had painted. I thought jeez I wouldn't mind having her shoe collection. Maybe I was just "taken" with the shoes and didn't see the word "quilt" in any of your posts or replies (that's my story and I'm stickin to it)I have looked at every one you posted and was green with envy that those were shoes my poor worn out feet could never wear. I just now realized this is fabric and not shoes - do I feel dumb and is that ever gonna be one exceptionally beautiful quilt!!! I cannot wait to see this quilt completed. Wendy

Happy Tails (Wendy),
OMG, you made my day start off laughing!! I think I should save this post and add it to my story when I submit it to Keepsake Quilting/Quilters Newsletter!!!
Thanks for such a high compliment! Sashing is on....borders are next! Can't wait to share the finished photo...though I know I won't wait until it's quilted; I'll post a photo as soon as the top is together.

ljorange 05-24-2011 11:42 AM

I can't wait to see it assembled!