Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Paper Pieced Beth's Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/paper-pieced-beths-quilt-t47555.html)

PurpleBecca 06-07-2010 12:02 PM

Fabulous!!!

jdavis 06-08-2010 04:59 PM

Oooh!
It almost looks like you cut away the colors to reveal the white floral backing.

kapatt 06-08-2010 05:00 PM

Very nice! :thumbup:

topazgypsy 06-08-2010 05:19 PM

wow, love the strong contrast of colors... what a cool pattern... I have not tried paper piecing, this really makes me want to try... great job...

Ninnie 06-08-2010 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by topazgypsy
wow, love the strong contrast of colors... what a cool pattern... I have not tried paper piecing, this really makes me want to try... great job...

Please go for it,it is so much fun!
I am now planning my next one :-D

k3n 06-09-2010 03:10 AM

Hey Ninniekins, how did I miss this? Doh! :oops:

Came to check out the PP section because I had a yen to do some and thought I'd look for inspiration and I see this beauty! I love the colours and the floral is beautiful! Lovely job. :-D That's some achievement to PP a full quilt - I'm going to do a little wallhanging! :mrgreen:

Ninnie 06-09-2010 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Ninniekins, how did I miss this? Doh! :oops:

Came to check out the PP section because I had a yen to do some and thought I'd look for inspiration and I see this beauty! I love the colours and the floral is beautiful! Lovely job. :-D That's some achievement to PP a full quilt - I'm going to do a little wallhanging! :mrgreen:

Awe, thanks K, Maybe some day I will tackle the OBW :roll: Every time you do one I am so envious. I am now planning my second PP though :-D

franie 06-09-2010 05:19 PM

Beautiful! This would be a long UFO for me. I get tired of paper piecing so quickly! This is a good job well done!

butterflywing 06-11-2010 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Originally Posted by beachlady
Ninnie, that is gorgeous. I went to Carol Doak's website the other day and printed off a free pattern she had there, but have no idea where to start. I am a visual person, so guess I just need to take a class or 2 or 3!!

Thanks!!
order her DVD, beachlady, it is so easy, and will have you pping in about 15 minutes, that is how I learned :D

beachlady, beware!!!

every time you turn around, she's selling that dvd to someone else. that's how she sucked me in. do you think she's making a commission?

Ninnie 06-11-2010 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by Ninnie

Originally Posted by beachlady
Ninnie, that is gorgeous. I went to Carol Doak's website the other day and printed off a free pattern she had there, but have no idea where to start. I am a visual person, so guess I just need to take a class or 2 or 3!!

Thanks!!
order her DVD, beachlady, it is so easy, and will have you pping in about 15 minutes, that is how I learned :D

beachlady, beware!!!

every time you turn around, she's selling that dvd to someone else. that's how she sucked me in. do you think she's making a commission?

ROFLMBO I get FQ for everyone I sale :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I am up to a yard now :shock:
I just like partners in PP :-D