Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

ljdugas31 10-20-2011 09:41 AM

Robert love your blocks and new center!!! So glad your up to your young self again. :D

ljdugas31 10-20-2011 09:42 AM

abonda love the monkey quilt,so cute.Im sure deb's granddaughter will love it.

dreamer2009 10-20-2011 09:49 AM

Very pretty!!

Crafty3790 10-20-2011 10:33 AM

Robert do you have software where you can change the order of the color changes? My software does that and I try to keep any the same color together I have found some don't do that and it adds a lot of extra changes that aren't nessary. It's beautiful anyway.
Baby girl loves the quilt she gets so excited to see it.

rfbrazell 10-20-2011 02:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Do you have the 5 D Professional from Viking? I am trying to work thru the tutorials to learn all of it. It does have ability to move colors.
I'm trying to make some applique designs from some free patterns on the net.
I'll keep you posted. Haven't forgotten you monkey fabric I found for you. Here is a picture of it. Will get it in the mail on Friday.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Robert do you have software where you can change the order of the color changes? My software does that and I try to keep any the same color together I have found some don't do that and it adds a lot of extra changes that aren't nessary. It's beautiful anyway.
Baby girl loves the quilt she gets so excited to see it.

rfbrazell 10-20-2011 02:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey there Miss Judy,
I have looked for two days on the net, using every description I could think of to find that fabric, but no fabric came up. So, I have opted for this wreath with the brown and red bird in a wreath. So you'll have 2 sides with the bird sqaure in the middle with the bird and berries design on either side and then the 4 patch flower and white squares on the ends. The other two sides will be the same except the wreath will be in the center instead of the bird square.
I think you will like it.
R

JudyG 10-20-2011 03:20 PM

Oh, Robert, you and that new machine are just doing fabulous things. I can't wait to get that thing home and see it in person. Of course, I'm going to be gone for a month, so probably won't see it until after Thanksgiving.

Crafty3790 10-20-2011 03:46 PM

I have the brother PE Design 8 and the Viking sketch. Do you have Viking 5D? The PE is very user friendly I really like it and of course I can open them up with the Viking and make them larger. I'm currently working on a scroll embroidery design it isn't perfected yet but I'm getting there.

Crafty3790 10-20-2011 03:49 PM

I should watch the tutorial but I'm one of these don't read the directions kinda person. Hate cookbooks but I'm a great cook. If I get really stumped I look at the book. I usually can figure it out or I look at the pictures. I haven't found the extra designs on my machine yet but I haven't connected my laptop to it yet.

Crafty3790 10-20-2011 03:49 PM

Love the monkey fabric.