Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

JudyG 01-11-2012 07:42 PM

I can't figure out why I can't see signatures. Must be something in the way mine is set up. I'll have to do some checking on it because I don't see signatures for anyone.

Crafty3790 01-11-2012 07:49 PM

I'm feeling much better. Thank you. I came home to a big bouquet of flowers from a friend today and another good friend called me today. Lifts the spirit.
I got a kick out of your driving here so my hubbie can fix your car.
I did a beautiful peacock for a certain someone today I will try to post a pic tomorrow but I'm going to be at the hospital with a friend tomorrow so I'm not sure how long her surgery is.
My blood pressure is back to normal there taking me off the pills.
But I start a new anti depressant hopefully I won't have an issue with the blood pressure again it's all a balancing act. But I'm feeling so much better yeah.

maine ladybug 01-11-2012 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 4866337)
I can't figure out why I can't see signatures. Must be something in the way mine is set up. I'll have to do some checking on it because I don't see signatures for anyone.

Go to your Settings at the top of the page. Then to Mu Accounts and General Settings. Then scroll down to Visitor Messaging. It will ask if you want to see signatures or not. Click it and you should start getting them. Hope this helps.

maine ladybug 01-11-2012 07:51 PM

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better Deb. Take care.

Crafty3790 01-11-2012 07:56 PM

Thanks I'm so happy to be on the mend. Now to get the baby girl better. Her next appointment is fri. My husbands going with her and her mom to talk to the doc. I asked my doc any herbal recommendation and he gave me a couple we could try.
getting ready for the snow. Supposed to start at 4:00am I hope I can get to the hosp. I figure if worse comes to worse I have an in with a tow truck and plow truck driver so I should make it no problem.

JudyG 01-12-2012 07:10 AM

Thanks, Joan, that did it.

maine ladybug 01-12-2012 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG (Post 4867328)
Thanks, Joan, that did it.

Great. Glad I could help.

rfbrazell 01-12-2012 10:17 AM

Yeah Deb, I am so glad you are feeling better. I think most of us in thye pass the block feel like we have a wonderful Mum and that keeps us all going. really appreciate it.
YAHOO, Can't wait to see the PEACOCK.........
Wondering how Dotty is doing in Paris.......Oh la la

maine ladybug 01-12-2012 10:51 AM

Oh my, I had forgotten about Paris! I hope she's having a fabulous time.
And you are right about Deb! What would we do without her?

JudyG 01-12-2012 02:02 PM

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Deb. Hope your little angel is on the mend also.

My snowlady quilt returned home today. What a beauty she is. Thank each and every one of you who worked on her. She is absolutely gorgeous. As soon as I feel more comfortable with my machine quilting, I will be finishing her up and putting her on the bed in our guest room here in AZ next winter. Thank you all so much. I love it.

Thanks, Deb, for those wonderful snowman buttons. I'll have to find something really wonderful to do with them.