Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Difergie 01-20-2012 06:46 AM

Love it!...

DeMaris 01-20-2012 07:18 AM

Pretty....I love flowers especially since we have several feet of snow on the ground and don't anticipate seeing flowers in real life for a while...LOL!!!

JudyG 01-20-2012 07:29 AM

Great job, Joan. It's beautiful.

rfbrazell 01-20-2012 09:28 AM

That seahorse is Fabulouso.......LOVE it
R

Lv2sew2011 01-20-2012 12:42 PM

Very pretty and colorful!

Donna

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4891887)
Wow Robert!! You certainly did get a storm. Hope you are staying warm and dry inside the house! All of sudden I realized I forgot to post a picture of Patti's seahorses quilt before sending it on, so I'm doing it now.

Lv2sew2011 01-20-2012 12:44 PM

Oh Ok, I thought I did something wrong...LOL

Donna

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 4891663)
Glad your ok Robert my brother in law lives in Washington too and lost power.
Donna some are doing 2 but those doing 1 have each person in the group working on it so it's much bigger.
the ones doing 2 only have half working on one of the centers. For ex. I wont be working on Dottys gingerbread house but will be working on her fairy one. Before each one I ask who want 1 and who want 2 smaller ones.

Lv2sew2011 01-20-2012 12:51 PM

Hey wasn't me that wanted the snow, the snow is beautiful but I hate the cold that comes with it. Robert you guys becareful if you have to get out in that stuff, I heard Washington don't get snow that often. Your snowman is funny but his mouth looks like he has mouth full of hair...LOL Great pictures and laughs this morning, and I'm someone who could used them, I've been in the dumps went to the Drs 4 days ago and she put me on a new pill for depression and I think it's working I fell so much better and she said that one of the side effects is people seem to loose weight, and I said Oh WOW what a blessing that would be...but I'm glad I'm seem to be feeling better and that's all I wanted.

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4891383)
Yes I'm alive, but we currently have 20 inches of snow. See what I get for laughing at Jean and Donna....LOL Now we have a state of emergency for an Ice Storm. Haven't been out of the house Since Saturday. Will have Donna's Santa block done by tomorrow, but probably won't get to the postoffice until the beginning of the week. Fromzstore I have your stuff packed and ready to go but can't get to the post office yet. Your Box has the extra panel I made for you and the other 50's block and Judys Hero Quilt.
No peeks at the window yet......LOL
That would make you a peeping tom......SMILE
R

rfbrazell 01-20-2012 03:36 PM

It was that fuzzy yarn, I think it's called eyelash yarn. It was suppose to be a moustash......LOL

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 4893674)
Hey wasn't me that wanted the snow, the snow is beautiful but I hate the cold that comes with it. Robert you guys becareful if you have to get out in that stuff, I heard Washington don't get snow that often. Your snowman is funny but his mouth looks like he has mouth full of hair...LOL Great pictures and laughs this morning, and I'm someone who could used them, I've been in the dumps went to the Drs 4 days ago and she put me on a new pill for depression and I think it's working I fell so much better and she said that one of the side effects is people seem to loose weight, and I said Oh WOW what a blessing that would be...but I'm glad I'm seem to be feeling better and that's all I wanted.

Donna

ljdugas31 01-20-2012 09:23 PM

Tanks Joan,that does help me. Love both tops so pretty,starting on them this weekend.

Lv2sew2011 01-21-2012 01:36 AM

Okay, I got this quilt top today, I now have two tops and looking at them and trying to decide what to do, what to do! LOL
But really waiting for pay day for shopping for fabric spree...LOL
I do not have anything that will go with these two tops So come Monday hubby giving allowance and I get to go shopping...LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 4891887)
Wow Robert!! You certainly did get a storm. Hope you are staying warm and dry inside the house! All of sudden I realized I forgot to post a picture of Patti's seahorses quilt before sending it on, so I'm doing it now.