Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

rfbrazell 03-20-2012 10:52 AM

As for the 4 small panels, I was hopeing someone would include them in a border for the peter pan quilt for judys charity, uf not no worries. That would be great to do the peacock emboirdery feathers in pink. Also, if you have a couple different sizes, there is very faint light aqua/ teal in the bird maybe some those colors in the feathers, what ever you think.
timing on the centers maybe 2 weeks before you send it to the next person. I just feel like I need to put my energy into the centers I have and will send the santa next time. It sounds like everyone is like me and just want to get it done and send it out. That's a good thing and a bad thing, especially with multiple centers..... What ever you think I will do.
Robert

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5076277)
Amber and I get it first (pirate) so we can incorporate it into that one I didn't know if you wanted to send those separate as charity ones and I needed to make a schedule for them.
As to not doing it (santa) this time I may have just timed it wrong I had 5 at once too right now I have 4 I'm working on after sending 3 that I finished out so I need to time them spaced out better.
So if you want to do it when you catch up that is fine and keep the peacock the way it is I'm on the peacock list and I have great feather embroiderys that I can do let me know.

Crafty3790 03-20-2012 10:55 AM

We will use them in the one your sending. I looked over the order of yours and some of them your last. Which ones do you have right now?

rfbrazell 03-20-2012 04:16 PM

I have yours, Ambers ( working on it as we type and it's oh la la) Fromzstore, and one coming from Patti? I think it was here said she just mailed me one.
R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5076311)
We will use them in the one your sending. I looked over the order of yours and some of them your last. Which ones do you have right now?

dotcomdtcm 03-20-2012 04:34 PM

Don't you have Crafty's? Bauhaus Plus Batik I sent it w Amber's. xoxo

rfbrazell 03-20-2012 06:46 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Yes I do. Thanks for remembering. It's up next. Just finished Ambers Paris center. I sat in my happy creative place and the first thing that came to mind was the legendary Icon Coco Chanel. I found some redwork or should I say Purple work of some early gown designs. Hope you like it Amber. Here are the pics.
Roberto almost feeling like Roberto Fabuloso......LOL

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5077229)
Don't you have Crafty's? Bauhaus Plus Batik I sent it w Amber's. xoxo

maine ladybug 03-20-2012 07:19 PM

Wow, Robert!! Is there anything you can't do???? That IS fabulous.

amber2009 03-21-2012 02:50 AM

Oh my gosh Robert I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Difergie 03-21-2012 01:11 PM

Crafty, receiVed Maine's in the mail today...thanks

fromzstore 03-21-2012 01:23 PM

crafty received the shoe one in the mail today

Crafty3790 03-21-2012 03:08 PM

Great thanks for letting me know. Roberts Ambers looks great.