Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

abonda 05-04-2012 05:03 PM

I am so glad you are back Robert!! Thinking of you fondly and with warm get well wishes for you. :)

rfbrazell 05-04-2012 05:27 PM

Hey You! Is that hollyhock in your yard? It is beautiful. The color is awesome.
Miss you all when I can't get on the board.
R

rfbrazell 05-04-2012 05:29 PM

Linda H,

I have your santa center, just waiting for my embroidery machine to get back from the service center.
All the best
R

Helen S 05-04-2012 05:47 PM

Beautiful summery colors. Very pretty!

fromzstore 05-04-2012 06:37 PM

no problem Robert just glad you are doing ok

ruck9085 05-04-2012 09:47 PM

How pretty! Love those colors; so bright and vibrant.

Crafty3790 05-05-2012 03:02 AM

I am so glad to see you posting again Robert I hope you are improving everyday. I will be posting pictures this weekend. I finally finished all the samples for the classes I will be teaching this summer. I will now crack down on finishing all the tops I have. I'm sorry it's taken so long. Hope you all are doing well.

rfbrazell 05-05-2012 02:52 PM

Are you teaching on the east coast? maybe you should come to The North West Sewing EXPO this year and teach a class......You could stay with us. LOL....for real.

R

Originally Posted by Crafty3790 (Post 5194835)
I am so glad to see you posting again Robert I hope you are improving everyday. I will be posting pictures this weekend. I finally finished all the samples for the classes I will be teaching this summer. I will now crack down on finishing all the tops I have. I'm sorry it's taken so long. Hope you all are doing well.

Lv2sew2011 05-05-2012 09:11 PM

Still on vacation and having issue connecting using the lap top! Glad to see you are back posting Robert was really worried about you! And praying Cathy is doing well to...

Donna

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5190848)
It has been such a joy to read thru the threads. You guys know me better than I know myself. LOL it was just awesome when everyone was giving their ideas what to send. Love yours DOTTY, Sily putty was my favorite kids thing, pressing it on the colored cartoons in the newpapter and it would come off on the silly putty.
My quilt family is so awesome.
Will get working this weekend. Finish up Carsey's eagle patriotic center.
Hip is getting better and almost finished moving the quilt studio from upstaris to downstairs.
All the best
R

rfbrazell 05-06-2012 08:07 AM

Thanks Donna, it's glad to be back. Hope you are having a wonderful Vacation.
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5196875)
Still on vacation and having issue connecting using the lap top! Glad to see you are back posting Robert was really worried about you! And praying Cathy is doing well to...

Donna