Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Crafty3790 05-19-2012 05:05 AM

Great job everyone were coming right along.

Difergie 05-19-2012 08:17 AM

Just going through the pictures of the quilts this round. They are fabulous! Everyone does such a great job. Thanks for letting me play with all of you! Love and kisses. :-)

rfbrazell 05-19-2012 10:12 AM

That is perfect. I will try and search it out. Do you always come out for the sewing expo at Puyallup?
If you come again, let me know and we will meet up for dinner or something. Cathy likes to meet the family from the quilt board as much as i do.

thanks for the info
R

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5227204)
It is a design wall that you and put up and take down. The first time I ever saw one was at the quilt show in WA ( Puyallup SP? ) many years ago. I got one about 5 years ago. It's made by Cheryl Ann's Design Wall.
PO Box 36, Keno, Oregon 97627 1-877-234-0747 That's the information on it, but I don't know if it's current. I think there is a web site too, under Cheryl Ann. They come in about 3 sizes. I love mine and use it a lot, but can store it in a little bag when not in use. Hope that's what you wanted to know.

pattis47 05-19-2012 05:10 PM

I have not been getting notices again......I hate when that happens. Love all the pics that have been posted

abonda 05-19-2012 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 5226340)
finished the pinwheel top received from crafty but do not know where to send it next anyone know please pm me

thanks Linda

Oh My Gosh!!! That is my center and I just love it!!! I haven't seen it since crafty did those pretty pinwheel flowers....... Thank you everyone who worked on it...... Fromzstore I just love what you did!!! I'm not sure who gets it next.... I think Robert and then home to me I'm not sure though.

maine ladybug 05-19-2012 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 5228034)
That is perfect. I will try and search it out. Do you always come out for the sewing expo at Puyallup?
If you come again, let me know and we will meet up for dinner or something. Cathy likes to meet the family from the quilt board as much as i do.

thanks for the info
R

Oh, don't I wish I could get there every year, but no. I have only been out to Oregon to visit twice since I moved from there to Maine. I loved living there and went to the show in Sisters every year too. Have you been to either of the shows? I know it would be quite a long car trip to get to Sisters, but it's sooooo much fun to see.
If I ever get back your way again I'll be sure to let you know. I would love to met you and Cathy. Thanks for the offer to meet. Wish we could.....but at least we can chat here.

rfbrazell 05-20-2012 05:31 PM

That we can do, and can we CHAT....lol.

All the Best
roberto

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5228996)
Oh, don't I wish I could get there every year, but no. I have only been out to Oregon to visit twice since I moved from there to Maine. I loved living there and went to the show in Sisters every year too. Have you been to either of the shows? I know it would be quite a long car trip to get to Sisters, but it's sooooo much fun to see.
If I ever get back your way again I'll be sure to let you know. I would love to met you and Cathy. Thanks for the offer to meet. Wish we could.....but at least we can chat here.

Carsey 05-20-2012 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore (Post 5226340)
finished the pinwheel top received from crafty but do not know where to send it next anyone know please pm me

thanks Linda

Linda:

This is what I had for the list:

Abonda - Throw
LJ, crafty, Amber, fromzstore, lv2sew, Robert ,Carsey

Unless something has changed, it should go to lv2sew then to Robert and then to me. I hope this helps.

Blessings!
Carole

fromzstore 05-20-2012 05:56 PM

Thanks carol

Carsey 05-20-2012 06:02 PM

You are so welcome and your work is gorgeous! That is going to be hard to follow! Have a great evening!

Blessings!
Carole