Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

abonda 09-01-2011 05:34 PM

Maine lady I love your center. Can't wait to work on it.

Crafty Love the color you chose for Dottys. I think it was meant to be that way! :) Love to start making block for the fidget quilt. Is it that we make a block and send it to you? I'm not sure how you are working that? Robert thanks I'm glad you like my new center. Hope this time the side effects are not as bad... saying prayers still. Anything ginger will help with the nausea..

lfstamper 09-01-2011 05:35 PM

Love that frame - really makes the beautiful flowers stand out! Lucky friend

rfbrazell 09-01-2011 06:00 PM

Hey punkin, care package coming your way. hope things are getting back to order a little. I can not wait to get my cherry tree....LOL REALLY
R

abonda 09-01-2011 06:09 PM

All of you guys are way too much!!! I love you all. As for an update: I have taken a shower! Washed my clothes and dishes (yuk)didn't miss that! Have cut off branches to the trees but not cut main trunks yet? Have my Air Condition so I'm all set!!! heat and me do not agree... Am holding my fence up with bungee cords for now ha ha hope it works!! And my cabanna is in Kansas with Dorothy lol I have my computer and quilting friends and my sewing machine so life is good! Thank you all so so much, you did not have to do what you did but??????? I

Crafty3790 09-02-2011 03:40 AM

Abonda I think you need some duct tape to go with the bungee cord you know it's good for everything. LOL
Dotty the blocks for the fidget quilt is in addition to your own center youse only need to make either one or 2 blocks for that then I will have them sent to me to put together into a top. For example I'm making a block and it will be a rectangle and I'm going to sew a zipper on it. Im going to back it with flannel the edges will be fringed except for where the binding goes this way they have something else to touch.
I'm glad everyone likes the row I added.
Does everyone understand what where doing?
So Dotty you need a center to send out.

dotcomdtcm 09-02-2011 05:03 AM

I have my center planned. I have to get the fabric.

Crafty3790 09-02-2011 06:10 AM

Sounds good.
People can start sending me blocks whenever They want.
Now as to what to do with it. There is a site for Alzheimer's if we want to do that but abonda posted something about making one for a family member pm me if you all want the first one to go to them.

dotcomdtcm 09-02-2011 06:25 AM

to family, first
what size block?

rfbrazell 09-02-2011 08:21 AM

Family first for me too.
Also what size block, I suppose i can wait until you answer miss doctor....
R

maine ladybug 09-02-2011 08:26 AM

I'm wondering if you would like to know what type of block we will be sending to you,ie, zipper, buttons, etc. If you would like to know, I will do a zipper block. Then, same question as the others, what size? Oh and, what type/color fabric?