Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pass the Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pass-block-t134540.html)

Crafty3790 09-24-2011 05:58 PM

Beautiful job Robert .

Crafty3790 09-24-2011 06:01 PM

I love the pants on the cute quilt hanger. Cathy looked great in that picture by the way.
I'm also sending the poodle and some pre wound bobbins for dolly in case you haven't tried them yet.

abonda 09-24-2011 06:42 PM

Oh Boy Deb, what a way to start a vacation! You are going to be exhausted by the time you go!! I wish you and hubby a wonderful relaxing, special time together. We all need that! Come back refreshed. Will miss you! Have fun.

maine ladybug 09-24-2011 07:15 PM

Abonda, your quilt top is looking beautiful! The border Robert added is just wonderful.
Deb, have a great time and enjoy some down time, it sure sounds like you can use it!!!

rfbrazell 09-24-2011 09:24 PM

Thats our grandson CJ. He loves to get in pictures....LOL
I wonder who he takes after.
8 years old.

Originally Posted by abonda
I love my hummingbird center!!!! It is just beautiful! Thank you so much everyone....

I was wondering about the first RR. I haven't seen it yet. I thought Deb was working on it.

What is your cute little quilt hangers name. he is just too cute.....

fromzstore 09-25-2011 03:27 AM

Still don't think I understand the flow yet I have only received 1. So far seems everyone else has got a lot more

maine ladybug 09-25-2011 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Still don't think I understand the flow yet I have only received 1. So far seems everyone else has got a lot more

I've only had one so far too.

dotcomdtcm 09-25-2011 05:40 AM

I have Judi's from Linda & will mail it to Abonda tomorrow.
I have no idea where my #1 & #2 are, but that's okay.
Some lucky people get to take vacations w husbands (jealous),
and there are always family issues. LOL

JudyG 09-25-2011 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore

I just received Crafty's on Friday and it's my first one of the second round. I have almost finished it and it should be in the mail to you, fromzstore, tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. This group isn't like a lot of the other round robins - we usually mail as soon as we have one done and don't wait for a specific mailing date. Depending on what's going on in someone's life, that could mean it gets mailed way sooner than others, or if things are happening, it might be a little late. But they all get around.

Great job as usual on the hummingbird quilt, Robert.

I hope you have a great time on your vacation, Crafty. Sounds like you need one. I will be leaving Washington on Tuesday for Arizona, where we will be until April. I should be able to check in on everyone in the evenings when I stop to rest. Robert, I will PM you my Arizona address so you can mail my first quilt there when you get it finished - I am anxiously awaiting that one.

Have to finish the Cornerstones on Crafty's monkey this morning, then DH and I hope to be able to spend the day showing his 65 Impala at a local car show if it doesn't rain. I hope everyone else has something fun planned for the day.

ljdugas31 09-25-2011 07:54 AM

Crafty have a wonderful vacation!!! Judy enjoy your winter in the heat! LOL My son lived in arizona for a year and he loved it except in july when his tirers melted. He had a small sports car and he went out and saw his flat melted tirers only one so funny. My husband and i go to vegas every year on vacation we stay 2 weeks and love it!!! Then in jan and aug we go to colorado and the weather is so nice in the 60's Thats in colorado Springs. Denver that's great for sking and very cold to much snow for me!!!