Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PICTURES--Finally posted.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pictures-finally-posted-t4524.html)

Country Quilter 02-13-2008 10:45 AM

Beautiful quilts! I too would like to know the name of the block on that first one if you know it! Great job on them both!!

OH there's more! We must have been posting at the same time! Love them all...great job on them!! And your dogs are cute!

lisae 02-13-2008 11:24 AM

Nice quilts! The house quilt is my favorite.

I am glad you posted the picture of the dogs on the shelf. When you mentioned that they sit there while you are quilting, I had a hard time imagining it.

Edited for spelling. :oops:

Country Quilter 02-13-2008 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by lisae

I am glad you posted the picture of the dogs on the shelf. When you mentioned that they shit there while you are quilting, I had a hard time imagining it.

Lisa....ROFLOL....I have a hard time imagining that too! LOL

Tiffany 02-13-2008 11:53 AM

I'm not sure which captured my attention more, the beautiful quilts themselves or the dogs sitting on the shelf. Good heavens! :shock: I'd be afraid someone would shift wrong and I'd end up with a lapfull of dogs. :lol:
~Tiffany

lisae 02-13-2008 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Country Quilter

Originally Posted by lisae

I am glad you posted the picture of the dogs on the shelf. When you mentioned that they shit there while you are quilting, I had a hard time imagining it.

Lisa....ROFLOL....I have a hard time imagining that too! LOL

I can't spell and spell checker didn't catch my mistake...sigh.... :oops: :oops:

isewman 02-13-2008 11:58 AM

I guess I should APOLOGIZE..I must of mistyped a term of wording..All of my dogs(4 of them) sit on shelf in front of my window's, above my sewing machine, while I'm working on another quilt top.. Did not mean to use the poop word..SORRY TO EVERYONE..I AGAIN APOLOGIZE..Don-isewman1

lisae 02-13-2008 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by isewman
I guess I should APOLOGIZE..I must of mistyped a term of wording..All of my dogs(4 of them) sit on shelf in front of my window's, above my sewing machine, while I'm working on another quilt top.. Did not mean to use the poop word..SORRY TO EVERYONE..I AGAIN APOLOGIZE..Don-isewman1

Don, I think the mistake was mine. I can't spell. Seriously.

Country Quilter 02-13-2008 12:14 PM

You guys worry too much...I thought it was funny... sometimes mistakes can be!! LOL

jbsstrawberry 02-13-2008 12:22 PM

Wow!! Such an inspiration you are!! Thanks so much for sharing your treasures.

Tiffany 02-13-2008 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Country Quilter
You guys worry too much...I thought it was funny... sometimes mistakes can be!! LOL

And sadly the mistake was corrected before the rest of us could enjoy the joke too. :P
~Tiffany