Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pineapple Passion #2 and Pattern (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pineapple-passion-2-pattern-t42480.html)

wvdek 04-12-2010 05:16 PM

I may have to try the pineapple one. I really like the scrappy look.

n2scraplvr 04-12-2010 05:37 PM

Thanks everyone!!! :D :D

theresse 04-12-2010 06:56 PM

Don't you think 3" is a little small, I very much want to try this. Had Caterac surgery, no longer wear glasses, but my reading glass, won't enlarge it much. I can't pass this up. I'll post my when done. Theresse

theresse 04-12-2010 06:58 PM

I for got to say good job -- I like it a lot. Theresse

n2scraplvr 04-12-2010 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by theresse
Don't you think 3" is a little small, I very much want to try this. Had Caterac surgery, no longer wear glasses, but my reading glass, won't enlarge it much. I can't pass this up. I'll post my when done. Theresse

Yes, it's too small for comfort for you since you just had the surgery. On the bottom left side of your keyboard, hold the "control" button down and at the same time press the + (plus sign) key a few times until you get the pattern the size you want. To return to the normal size print of your page, simply hold the control button down again while pressing the - (minus sign) the # of times til you reach the original size. Another simple way to enlarge the pattern on the screen is to rt. click on "page" and click on zoom in to enlarge and zoom out to reduce. Also on "page" you may have choices of size prints to click on. Enlarge the pattern this way if it's easier for you. Hope that helps you to enlarge to the size you want and then print your pattern out. Thank you for loving my little mini and trying it out. We look forward to seeing your post of your mini!! Hope your healing is quick for your eyes!

:D :D

n2scraplvr 04-12-2010 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by theresse
I for got to say good job -- I like it a lot. Theresse

Thank you, theresse! I can't wait to see your mini you create!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

littlehud 04-13-2010 07:25 AM

Those are wonderful. I love the wall hanging and the quilt on the wall is going to be just beautiful. Great job on both. Thanks for sharing.

n2scraplvr 04-13-2010 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by littlehud
Those are wonderful. I love the wall hanging and the quilt on the wall is going to be just beautiful. Great job on both. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, littlehud!!
:-D :-D :-D

ranger 04-13-2010 07:45 AM

Love the mini pineapple. I'm doing a full size 'pineapple' quilt. I'm doing the blocks using the 'sew and flip' method. I started the pattern because I wanted to use up my scraps but now I have even more half-square triangles (HSTs)LOL.

n2scraplvr 04-13-2010 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by ranger
Love the mini pineapple. I'm doing a full size 'pineapple' quilt. I'm doing the blocks using the 'sew and flip' method. I started the pattern because I wanted to use up my scraps but now I have even more half-square triangles (HSTs)LOL.

Thank you, ranger! That's right! Making a scrappy CREATES (not eliminates) more scraps; at least when I make one, it does!! lol. Yours will be beautiful! I can't get enough of that block! I found one block yesterday I had done in scraps and now I can't find the pattern so I'll be drafting a pattern today in 5" size. The sew and flip is a great method too! I like to do mine on muslin so it becomes a heavier quilt which I love all that thickness! We're funny people when it comes to our quilts!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: