Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pinwheel Chaos Charm Mini and Some Finished UFO's (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pinwheel-chaos-charm-mini-some-finished-ufos-t41993.html)

n2scraplvr 04-12-2010 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by penny doty

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr

love them all. thank you . Penny

Thank you, Penny!! Been thinking about you! Hope your back is doing better!

:D :D

I just fell again this week, thank goodness my youngest was home to pick me off the floor. bruised my knees and jarred my back again so no not better, each time I fall I am a little bit worse. and you are very welcome. Penny

Am keeping you in my prayers, Penny! Hope you come off the medicine soon so your memory improves!

:D :D

that would be a blessing, than maybe I could get one of my breathing meds, but I can not live in this much pain, so that is the priority right now, pain meds are so much more cheaper then my breathing meds. and that is so wrong to me. Penny

It sure is wrong, Penny, to be hit the hardest cost-wise where we need it the most! I just hope the door opens wide for you to get a great deal on your breathing med. Let it come forth now, Lord. Thank you!

:D

jljack 04-12-2010 09:27 PM

Well, personally I hope He directs the Pinwheel Chaos to me for the April swap!! LOL :wink:

n2scraplvr 04-12-2010 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
Well, personally I hope He directs the Pinwheel Chaos to me for the April swap!! LOL :wink:

Oh, you're so lucky! You are now the new owner of this quilt! Doesn't the bible say "ask and you shall receive?" PM me your address! Some lucky lady will end up with it! The good news is that it's yours but the bad news is that you get to finish it! lol. haha. ;)

n2scraplvr 04-13-2010 07:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Starting with a clean iron, I thought, sure brought out the best when ironing "Pinwheel Chaos!" :oops:

"Pinwheel Chaos" mishap; Oxyclean to the rescue!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]56294[/ATTACH]

lupee60 04-14-2010 02:01 PM

the first quilt is WOW and the others are very nice, but the first one is wow :thumbup:

n2scraplvr 04-14-2010 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by lupee60
the first quilt is WOW and the others are very nice, but the first one is wow :thumbup:

To God be the glory for this quilt! Thank you, lupee60!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

lupee60 04-15-2010 01:42 PM

YOU ARE WELCOME :D

jljack 04-15-2010 02:05 PM

As we spoke of, n2, this quilt is a great blessing to me, and I will finish it with a singing heart!!

n2scraplvr 04-15-2010 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by jljack
As we spoke of, n2, this quilt is a great blessing to me, and I will finish it with a singing heart!!

Let all those be blessed that see it and that they see Him and not me. Happy to be obedient to what He wants to accomplish! Enjoy your blessing from the Lord!!

:-D :-D

Oklahoma Suzie 04-16-2010 05:40 PM

beautiful