Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Quilts from me...finally!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/quilts-me-finally-t23611.html)

Wine Woman 08-02-2009 04:24 PM

I have to say to the group-She is amazing! Absolutely wonderful-gorgeous work and really those words just cannot express the beauty in all her quilts!

Ya know Sunshine that Stain Glass quilt is going to be a favorite for me too! Uh hummmm . . . as soon as I get it of course!!! When I come to AK you are going to let me bring it back to Oregon- aren't you? You are just amazing and they are all a b s o l u t e l y (every single one) just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

MollieSue 08-02-2009 05:19 PM

Ohhhhh thank you for posting your quilts!!!!!! All are so beautiful!!!!! :D :D

Lisa T 08-02-2009 07:19 PM

Thank you for taking the time to post all these pics. I cannot believe that you have GIVEN away so many more than these that you have pics of! You must sew 24 hours a day! That is just wonderful!

I also thought that it was so sensitive of you to not take pictures of the memory quilts out of respect. You have a soft heart, and one that is obviously so respectful of others.

You are extremely talented with the fabric and scissors, lady!

alaskasunshine 08-02-2009 08:28 PM

hey Wine woman,
so tickled you like your quilt, soon I will post the other things I made for you. But You may peek :/ !!! What to do?

Thanks for the very kind words but mostly for your friendship, it has been many years!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you arrive???

Martina 08-02-2009 08:48 PM

I love your quilt show!!! Your have an amazing eye for color. I don't have a favorite...I love them all!! :-) Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for showing them!!

mathteacher 08-03-2009 04:18 AM

Alaska sunshine - what an appropriate name! Your quilts definitely bring sunshine to anyone who sees them. I want to be just like you when I grow up (i'm probably older than you are but have only quilted for the last couple of years). Thanks for the pictures and your comments with them. Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!

reneebobby 08-03-2009 04:44 AM

Wow those are all very nice and I am not sure which one I like the most but that stained glass one is really nice. great job and thanks for posting all of these lovely quilts.

alaskasunshine 08-03-2009 06:18 AM

In the lazy log cabin they are simply lights & darks. Super simple, the only tough part was laying it out cuz our livingroom floor is small and I did not have a place large enough to lay it. I had to do it in 1/4 incriments. I was hoping no like fabrics touched each other. That was the only goofy part!

wvdek 08-03-2009 07:18 AM

I'm sitting here in aw. To think one women made all of these quilts and they are all finished. I have a few pieced but none quilted yet. Boy, do I have a long way to go :roll:

Very very nice work.

littlehud 08-03-2009 08:17 AM

Those are all beautiful. Great job.