Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   RE: Cleaning up your sewing space..Join me?! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/re-cleaning-up-your-sewing-space-join-me-t35290.html)

Boxer mom 01-27-2010 06:42 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Ok, I finished my room, and when spring comes and I can get to the garage and get it cleaned up it will look even less cluttered. Before and after pics.

kimberly

before
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65961[/ATTACH]

after, My miniature dollhouse table.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65962[/ATTACH]

AFTER, still need to put the thread racks on the wall. Sewing and cutting table.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]65963[/ATTACH]

after
[ATTACH=CONFIG]66182[/ATTACH]

kitchen before (the totes of fleece is for my business)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]66183[/ATTACH]

before
[ATTACH=CONFIG]66257[/ATTACH]

Kitchen after, hubby has his table for his nitro's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]66262[/ATTACH]

tlrnhi 01-27-2010 06:43 PM

Ok, now that your room is done, come help me do mine?

Boxer mom 01-27-2010 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, now that your room is done, come help me do mine?

I will now need to take a month to recoop due to I just had to hike up and down 2 flight of stairs. From the top floor to the main and to the bottom floor for the garage. (I live in a 3 story townhouse)

tlrnhi 01-27-2010 07:01 PM

Hmm......let's see. I have a nice balcony with ocean view. A hubby that can make us fru-fru drinks when you are done with my room. Heck, he even cooks too!
I feel your pain about all the stairs. I live in a 3 story house. Master bedroom is the entire 3d floor....
Needless to say...I go up that last set of stairs once a day. That's to go to bed.......

Boxer mom 01-27-2010 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Hmm......let's see. I have a nice balcony with ocean view. A hubby that can make us fru-fru drinks when you are done with my room. Heck, he even cooks too!
I feel your pain about all the stairs. I live in a 3 story house. Master bedroom is the entire 3d floor....
Needless to say...I go up that last set of stairs once a day. That's to go to bed.......

And when is my plane leaving? (hahaha) The fru fru drinks can be served during right?

amma 01-27-2010 09:42 PM

Good Job!!! It looks so organized and nice :D:D:D

Leota 01-27-2010 09:45 PM

Boxer mom... I can't offer 'fru fru' drinks but I'd like to be next in line after Terri :D
Awesome job...

Boxer mom 01-27-2010 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Boxer mom... I can't offer 'fru fru' drinks but I'd like to be next in line after Terri :D
Awesome job...

And what are you offering, if this keeps up I could get to see the whole USA before it's over. (hahaha)

tlrnhi 01-28-2010 04:01 AM

Of course drinks are served DURING! I even bought more little umbrellas today while I was out shopping!
When will you be here?

Leota 01-28-2010 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by Boxer mom

Originally Posted by Leota
Awesome job...

And what are you offering, if this keeps up I could get to see the whole USA before it's over. (hahaha)

A nice NEW bed to sleep in while you're here :D And NO stairs to have to climb. :D