Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Recent quilts I have completed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/recent-quilts-i-have-completed-t33229.html)

janice4 01-08-2010 02:31 PM

I definately am lOL:)>>> I just got a commission for a carpentars star in yellow and black.. :) yummy fabric I picked up today at the quilt store ;)>

MaryAnna 01-09-2010 04:52 PM

How beautiful they all are! You are talented that's for sure! I absolutely love, love , love the hearts quilt! whew! you're done with 2009, now for 2010! Can't wait to see what you'll do this year!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

janice4 01-09-2010 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by MaryAnna
How beautiful they all are! You are talented that's for sure! I absolutely love, love , love the hearts quilt! whew! you're done with 2009, now for 2010! Can't wait to see what you'll do this year!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

thank you :) you just wait I have three on the go at this moment ;):)>>

janice4 01-09-2010 08:04 PM

[quote=janice4]

Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

t love your siamese babies i have one ;)

earthwalker 01-09-2010 08:08 PM

Love your work, so crisp and bright...stars are just beautiful and well, you can't ever tire of hearts! Thanks for sharing your pics. Wishing you a happy and productive 2010.

MaryAnna 01-10-2010 04:54 AM

[quote=janice4]

Originally Posted by janice4

Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

t love your siamese babies i have one ;)

they are Seal Point Birmans, a different breed than Siamese.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

janice4 01-10-2010 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by earthwalker
Love your work, so crisp and bright...stars are just beautiful and well, you can't ever tire of hearts! Thanks for sharing your pics. Wishing you a happy and productive 2010.

Thank you .. you too;):)>.

Yarn or Fabric 01-10-2010 03:01 PM

I am really really partial to the tree you did and would love love love to know where you got the pattern from! That would make a fantastic wall hanging for next year! A friend of mine and I have decided we are going to work on Xmas all year round this year!

Stitchnripper 01-10-2010 03:42 PM

Really nice work!!

janice4 01-11-2010 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by craftydeb
I am really really partial to the tree you did and would love love love to know where you got the pattern from! That would make a fantastic wall hanging for next year! A friend of mine and I have decided we are going to work on Xmas all year round this year!

I got this pattern at Bearly quilting in Sonora, Ca . I plan to make a bed topper from it as it has several pattern sizes.