Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   remeber the scripture quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/remeber-scripture-quilt-t41703.html)

QUILTIN LADY 04-05-2010 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
April,

I was wondering what happened to you because I had not seen you posting on the board for a while.

Was just getting ready to send you a pm but you came back and with a beautiful quilt and wonderful news.

I am glad to know that you are okay. God bless you and your family.

well i have be very busy ! got a gand baby now and been working on 3 quilts and plus i started reading romance books i am hooked! but i doing good and hope u r 2

QUILTIN LADY 04-05-2010 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I love it ... do you have a pattern??? Or can you pointme in the direction of one? Thanks ... I sure wish I had bought a few chances on that quilt :D

well the way i did the quilt i look up coloring pages and print them out and look up scripture that would go with the picture and then i cut out 12 by 12 white blocks and used carbon paper and trace out the picture on the white block.. i am working on another one

shequilts 04-05-2010 07:41 AM

Congratulations on your blessing. The quilt is awesome.

n2scraplvr 04-05-2010 08:48 AM

How wonderful you won it and to give it to your DH! How sweet of you to do for the church! May the Lord bless you in all your endeavors and your family too!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 04-05-2010 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by QUILTIN LADY

well i have be very busy ! got a gand baby now and been working on 3 quilts and plus i started reading romance books i am hooked! but i doing good and hope u r 2[/quote]

Congrats on your grand baby. Please post pics of the quilt when they are done.

I am doing well thank you.

Used to read romance novels when I was younger. Now I only have time for all things quilting related.

CraftsByRobin 04-05-2010 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by QUILTIN LADY

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I love it ... do you have a pattern??? Or can you pointme in the direction of one? Thanks ... I sure wish I had bought a few chances on that quilt :D

well the way i did the quilt i look up coloring pages and print them out and look up scripture that would go with the picture and then i cut out 12 by 12 white blocks and used carbon paper and trace out the picture on the white block.. i am working on another one

Thank you so much ... I wouldn't have thought of this idea ... :)

Jim's Gem 04-05-2010 05:19 PM

Congratulations!! It's beautiful!!

craftybear 04-08-2010 02:50 AM

Awesome quilt, thanks for sharing!

reneebobby 04-08-2010 03:09 AM

Congrates on keeping your quilt and boy is it pretty.

littlehud 04-10-2010 10:52 AM

I'm so happy for you. You did a wonderful job on it. I'm glad your church raised so much money. Great job.